"The Dance" trophy bugged?

Fuji_352

35 minutes ago, Fuji_352 said:

Hello everyone, I would like to know if anybody else got this problem. Defeated "Time Keeper" 3 times without being hit, but the trophy didn't pop. Off course I'm playing Normal Mode, and yes I used the backup save strat. Got the latest update version.

I had no problem unlocking the trophy when I played this game in July - but it seems no-one has unlocked the trophy since Sept 14, and I noticed there was some patch the other day (I haven't uninstalled the game yet) - so maybe you're onto something suggesting that the patch may have something to do with it..

That was my first guess. I have a physical copy of the game, so I could "reroll" everything back, I wonder what's going to happen with savefiles tho...

EDIT:

Checked official Website, under Patch Notes I read "Fixed Timekeeper's no-hit achievement not dropping." [Update 25.4: 2021-09-23 (c7c74f92)]

Something didn't go as intended I suppose...

Edited by Fuji_352

• 10 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Using aspects disable all no hit trophies. Aspects are additional mutations that can be set in the starting area below the stem cells tube, to the left of the door where you can change outfits, access the daily challenge, etc.

For some reason it is not stated anywhere in-game that using aspects disable some of the trophies, but that is known by the community and often is the reason for not unlocking bosses' no hit trophies.

• Like 2

• 1 month later...