Life is Strange Remastered Collection coming February 2022

• 2 months later...

The Life is Strange Remastered Collection includes ‘Life is Strange Remastered’ and ‘Life is Strange: Before the Storm Remastered’. Both award-winning games have been remastered with updated visuals across characters & environments.

Featuring the following remastered upgrades: Remastered visuals across characters and environments;

Vastly improved character animation using full facial mocap performance (*featured in Life is Strange Remastered only*);

Updated and refined gameplay puzzles.

6 minutes ago, Evil_Joker88 said:

Unnecessary, the games look good already. But probably better to re release Season 1 instead of a season 3 after the bad season 2 :P 

Hate to break it to ya, but they’re timing the release of this Remaster to coincide with a third main game

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, Evil_Joker88 said:

Unnecessary, the games look good already. But probably better to re release Season 1 instead of a season 3 after the bad season 2 :P 

If I'm sincere? Yes, I think it's unnecessary too. There are games that deserve a lot more remastering, like Dead Space or Grand Theft Auto IV. But... I really like the first season, so it wouldn't be a problem for me

10 minutes ago, diskdocx said:

No, apparently is it a PS4 game being remastered for the PS4. We have reached the pinnacle of remaster spam.

Now that doesn't mean that the PS4 remaster won't get a re-remaster or definitive upgrade on the PS5, but from everything I have read this is planned for only the PS4 at the moment.

I really don't remember the game being that visually clunky, and of all the PS4 games that warrant an upgrade, this would have been no where on my wish list.

On my, talk about even more unnecessary and redundant.  They are going to charge for this?  Lol…

• Like 2