Trophy Thoughts

DesmaBR

Looks like the online trophies won’t be the bother. Like, yeah, its 50 matches. But its just completing them. The worst part is that a decade from now they’ll likely be unobtainable.

The hardest trophies definitely seems to be anything tied to CPU, definitely depends how good the CPUs are. But its not like other fighting games where you can boost some Miscellaneous trophies in local.

Definitely not a day one purchase, looks super promising but no way I’m spending $80 for one of my least favourite genres.

Plan to pick it up eventually because Spongebob, Ren & Stimpy, Catdog, etc.

• Like 1

On 9/24/2021 at 8:10 PM, darkamdusias said:

I think it's going to come down to how tough the Level 9 CPUs are. If they're on the same level as Smash Bros. Ultimate's Level 9 CPUs, the 1v2 trophy is going to be crazy hard to unlock.

I completely agree man, that’s honestly the only real challenge I see on the list, maybe the soccer game trophies as well but I’d say there’s a way around those

Edited by YungSmile

30 minutes ago, YungSmile said:

Man same, I’m a huge super smash bros. Fan and this is basically identical to it but with trophies so I can’t wait!

dude...same. this is basically if smash had trophies and i couldn't be more happy, guess I found my 100th PLAT!!