Trophy Thoughts

DesmaBR

4 hours ago, Tripple_Barnett said:

Any one got any tips for this trophy? Unleash the DOOM!
Defeat three level 9 CPUs in a team-battle

I may not be able to get the Platinum if I can't figure out how to do this one. 

Have the three level 9 be Reptar. Do that floating space level. Just last long enough and they'll do that ground pound move and KO themselves. Took me a few attempts but it worked and the trophies stack.

---

For me, I can see the 'Defeat someone ranked higher than you 5 times' being my big barrier. I love these games but I suck at them

• Like 1

1 hour ago, XiadhoX said:

Have the three level 9 be Reptar. Do that floating space level. Just last long enough and they'll do that ground pound move and KO themselves. Took me a few attempts but it worked and the trophies stack.

---

For me, I can see the 'Defeat someone ranked higher than you 5 times' being my big barrier. I love these games but I suck at them

Thanks for the tip. I got the Plat already based on the person above you. I didn't know the trophies stack. I'm sure you can do the "Defeat someone ranked higher than you 5 times". The best thing about the game being new is people are still learning. Just use the character you feel the most confident with (was Catdog" for me. One of my opponents in Ranked couldn't even get back up on the cliff after a simple attack. Good luck!

4 hours ago, The_Great_Lalli said:

How's the ranked trophy? Boostable?

I'm not sure. At this stage with the game being so new and people learning how to play I'm sure you will be able to do it. I probably played about 10 ranked matches and won 7 of them. Find the character you are most comfortable with (for me it was Catdog). 

12 hours ago, Tripple_Barnett said:

Thanks for the tip. I got the Plat already based on the person above you. I didn't know the trophies stack. I'm sure you can do the "Defeat someone ranked higher than you 5 times". The best thing about the game being new is people are still learning. Just use the character you feel the most confident with (was Catdog" for me. One of my opponents in Ranked couldn't even get back up on the cliff after a simple attack. Good luck!

Thanks. I ended up getting that trophy not too long after beating the same high ranked person 5 times, had to throw a match to get them ranked above me again. Thank you Patrick ❤️

Now for the 50 Quickplay matches and it'll be a smooth ride to plat.

On 10/6/2021 at 6:08 AM, Tripple_Barnett said:

I'm not sure. At this stage with the game being so new and people learning how to play I'm sure you will be able to do it. I probably played about 10 ranked matches and won 7 of them. Find the character you are most comfortable with (for me it was Catdog). 

I won my first comp match (I was ranked higher) and have lost every single one since. Probably played another 10 matches at least lmao. I'm the person who you get these wins on (altho I won't be ranked higher than anyone so ha!)