End game money grind?

made the mistake of not abusing cloud saving to max each tree and now need to grind another 2700 coins/credits/whatever up.

Cause i've virtually just about 100% the game is there any concrete way of making money or do I have to farm for awhile on some specific enemy/group/area late game that will only give a small amount per go?

On 25/09/2021 at 9:16 AM, TechaNinja said:

made the mistake of not abusing cloud saving to max each tree and now need to grind another 2700 coins/credits/whatever up.

Cause i've virtually just about 100% the game is there any concrete way of making money or do I have to farm for awhile on some specific enemy/group/area late game that will only give a small amount per go?

You don't need to cloud save, the in game save slots have a 'copy' option, I wish more games would have actually.

I'm sure you are done now, but there is Brute enemy in Old Town that respawns, few rooms below the Carrot Juice guy and right of a save point.

You kill it, sprint back to save, quit reload and repeat. Gets you 150+ a piece, about 300 a minute porbably

• Like 1

In the last zone which looks like a big factory there's 3 golden samurai frogs that spawn after a turret section. Kill them then run back to get killed by the turret and you'll spawn right back there where you can repeat this till you have enough money. Took me a little over 30 mins. 

• 2 months later...
On 02/10/2021 at 3:25 AM, Optinooby said:

You don't need to cloud save, the in game save slots have a 'copy' option, I wish more games would have actually.

I'm sure you are done now, but there is Brute enemy in Old Town that respawns, few rooms below the Carrot Juice guy and right of a save point.

You kill it, sprint back to save, quit reload and repeat. Gets you 150+ a piece, about 300 a minute porbably

Found video of this method. works great thanks