Volta's Finest

KashSenpai

Hey guys, I've got to rank 1 in Div 4 of Volta and i'm trying to get to div 3 for this trophy. Is it possible to get the upwards arrow despite being in rank 1 by playing more games or shall i just wait until the ranks get reset and start again? Or does it mean that once i reach rank 1, i can't get that arrow anymore? 

On 25/09/2021 at 2:07 PM, KashSenpai said:

Hey guys, I've got to rank 1 in Div 4 of Volta and i'm trying to get to div 3 for this trophy. Is it possible to get the upwards arrow despite being in rank 1 by playing more games or shall i just wait until the ranks get reset and start again? Or does it mean that once i reach rank 1, i can't get that arrow anymore? 

As far as I understand the rank makes no difference. It’s down to your win loss ratio. But I think it also depends on your opponents as different people seem to have required less or more wins. I assume the game calculates more points if you’re beating guys in the same or higher divisions, than against someone in a lower division. I also think that in game performance may make a difference. I’ve got the green arrow now and I’m waiting for the update in 3 days to get the platinum. My current record on this event is 24-1-1. On my promotion game, I got a rating of 10, and scored 4 or 5 goals, not sure if that’s a coincidence or not. If you aren’t already doing it, you can dashboard quit the game if you’re losing and you don’t suffer a defeat for doing it that way. This means you can keep a great win loss ratio, hopefully making this trophy easier. My draw and defeat was because I was in a really good team and didn’t want to risk losing the connection with them. Hope this helps! 

• Like 1

Thanks I used your tip now and I've finally got the arrow after a current record of 15-4-1 in my new season, had like 50 plus games in the previous season with a okay record, likewise i have to wait 13days to get my final trophy towards the platinum, thanks a lot :) Congratz on the platinum :platinum:

Edited by KashSenpai
  • Like 1

On 02/10/2021 at 10:54 PM, KashSenpai said:

Thanks I used your tip now and I've finally got the arrow after a current record of 15-4-1 in my new season, had like 50 plus games in the previous season with a okay record, likewise i have to wait 13days to get my final trophy towards the platinum, thanks a lot :) Congratz on the platinum :platinum:

Congrats on the plat when you get it! My internet provider has gone down about 6 hours before the update, so I’m currently unable to get on and pop the trophy! ? I’ve got an engineer coming tomorrow, I hope that I can get back on during this event, or if not, I hope the promotion still carries into the next event! 

Hello guys, I managed to win 4 placement matches out of 5 in Volta Squads, and I have been placed in Division 4 for some reason.

From that point, how I can reach Division 3? Do I have to play and win as many matches and see the green arrow that you have mentioned above?

Right now I have 4 wins, 0 draws and 1 loss.

Just win as much as you can, its not clear how many wins do u need but make sure u don't have many draws and defeats, just quit the game before the match finishes and your loss will not be recorded, quite a grind to get this trophy so good luck. And of course, whenever you have the chance, try to upgrade your team members as well so then the matches become easier, go for players with good ratings and special traits who may fit for your style of play :)