Servers closing on December 7th

Mr_Tenno777

"Thank you for your loyalty and passion for Madden NFL over the years. As of December 7th, 2021, the online services and support for the following Madden Titles will be retired:

– Madden NFL 17
– Madden NFL Blitz

After this date, you’ll still be able to play offline modes on PlayStation 3, PlayStation 4, Xbox 360, and Xbox One. For further information, please check out help.ea.com.

The Madden Team"

Anyone plan to get the online stuff out of the way?

• 3 weeks later...
On 26.9.2021 at 4:45 AM, pavelbagirov said:

Those games possible now from 0 to 100% or some features already down?

Everything still possible, but it's a real pain to get past the AGB window nowadays.

1 hour ago, Hysteria said:

Is it possible to do all trophies with idle alts account?

Yeah, but you need 3 alts/consoles then since in team mode you play 2v2.

You don't even need 3 other alts. You just need at least one. You can change your controller to a second player and press the ready option then switch back to the first controller and press start to start the game.

The game is a mess online. Constant disconnect for no reason and god awful lag. Tubo controller is nice, but not needed to boost this. The best way to boost this is to do play blitz battle head on head because the extra blitz bucks you get for ranking up. Score 35 point for max bonus and then just let the time expire by spamming the circle button on defense while walking away from the ball handler with your linemen.

It's a fun game, but they really push online mode too much by locking pretty much the whole game behind the blitz bucks wall which you can only earn playing online.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, U_mad_bro7778 said:

Only thing your alt need is to open at least 1 booster pack to forfeit for the Risk and reward game mode as you need at least 1 spare card to "bet" in the mode.

Do you remember what’s the trophy related to this requirement???‍♂️

14 minutes ago, melodicmizery said:

i could never get this game to start on my ps3 it would just turn black at the startup screen then freeze my ps3. buti  have 8 ps3 now i can try it on. is it possible to get these trophies in a week? the latest achievers have done it in only 4 days. anyone know amount of time to self boost?

Try starting the game offline. A week is more than enough time, but it depends how much you can play. Guides i looked through said about 10-15 hours of boosting.

Hi, Can someone tell me what were the online trophies to be obtained before the online sever shuts down? I want to know what were the online trophies, but I have no clue which trophies were online only trophies. Reply Me Soon. See You Later.

Edited by SoraxTidus
Forgot the space for "shuts down"

19 hours ago, SoraxTidus said:

Hi, Can someone tell me what were the online trophies to be obtained before the online sever shuts down? I want to know what were the online trophies, but I have no clue which trophies were online only trophies. Reply Me Soon. See You Later.

Big Fish, Small Pond

Movin' On Up

Hail To the King, Baby!

Local Celebrity

Tristate Triumph

Nation Domination

Winners Can Be Choosers

Stack the Deck

Buy the Power of Grayskull

Yoink!

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Hi! 

I did not find detailed information in terms of using turbo controllers in order to boost this game here or on trueachievements, therefore I'd like to share the method I'm using. 

Grinding the ingame currency can be done by playing friendly Head - to - Head matches against a secondary console. I use two Hori FPS+ controllers (1 per console) and set the turbo of both controllers to X and circle. As for my main account, I set the turbo speed to very slow (keep the turbo button pressed and move the right stick down once or twice so the light flashes slowly). My secondary console's turbo is set to the highest speed. 

This way, my main account is able to score touchdowns with quite a bit of regularity and I end up with around 25-40 points per match (as written in the guides, 35 are sufficient for efficiency). The opponent sometimes scores as well but I win almost all matches. However, even if my main account loses from time to time it doesn't really matter because you still get a bit of currency. 

As it is a friendly match, both consoles will hit the "Rematch" button so that this boost is  automated. I didn't encounter any connection issues in the 1vs1 matches yet. 

Greetings from Germany! 

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...

Can anyone clarify a few points for me here?

I have 2 consoles, can I self boost everything needed for online? For the blitz team ones am I using a Player 1 and Player 2 locally for each console to allow self boosting team matches? 

Any insight or tips for these online trophies will be greatly appreciated! 

24 minutes ago, GunfighterHefty said:

Can anyone clarify a few points for me here?

I have 2 consoles, can I self boost everything needed for online? For the blitz team ones am I using a Player 1 and Player 2 locally for each console to allow self boosting team matches? 

Any insight or tips for these online trophies will be greatly appreciated! 

Yes, all online trophies for the game can be earned with 2 consoles and 4 controllers! A tip for you to save some time with the online wins: quit out of the match with the 2nd account after the opening drive (get tackled or run out of bounds) and the remaining player will receive 4000 ranking points, way better to do the quit out method than actually play out the games, especially with the Blitz team matches as those are laggy beyond belief—it would take forever for those games to end lol. You can earn the 128000 necessary rank points for each game mode within a few hours doing so! 

Edited by HoorayForTyler
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, HoorayForTyler said:

Yes, all online trophies for the game can be earned with 2 consoles and 4 controllers! A tip for you to save some time with the online wins: quit out of the match after the opening drive (get tackled or run out of bounds) and the remaining player will receive 4000 ranking points, way better to do the quit out method than actually play out the games. You can earn the 128000 necessary rank points within an hour for both game modes doing so!

That sounds amazing...however, completely new problem. 

Literally just bought the game tonight. Loaded it up on my main ps3 and was able to connect to EA servers by first accepting server regulations with an install of SSX. No issues there. 

I go to download Blitz onto my secondary ps3 from my main account...and it's not listed on my download list. I go to the store and hit what should be the "buy" button and it tells me the product cannot be purchased at this time. Did they just delist the game tonight? Anyone else able to test this issue that has 2 ps3s? I shouldn't have any issue seeing it in my download list and being able to access it. I did just that for my main system. 

1 hour ago, GunfighterHefty said:

それは驚くべきことのように聞こえます...しかし、まったく新しい問題です。 

文字通り今夜ゲームを買ったばかりです。それを私のメインのps3にロードし、SSXのインストールでサーバー規制を最初に受け入れることでEAサーバーに接続することができました。そこに問題はありません。 

メインアカウントからセカンダリps3にBlitzをダウンロードします...ダウンロードリストに表示されません。店に行って「購入」ボタンを押すと、現時点では商品を購入できないと表示されます。彼らは今夜ゲームを除外しただけですか?2つのps3を持つこの問題をテストできる人は他にいますか?ダウンロードリストに表示され、アクセスできることに問題はないはずです。私はメインシステムに対してまさにそれを行いました。 

Recently, the last game I purchased is sometimes at the bottom of my download list.

Have you checked there?

1 hour ago, GunfighterHefty said:

That sounds amazing...however, completely new problem. 

Literally just bought the game tonight. Loaded it up on my main ps3 and was able to connect to EA servers by first accepting server regulations with an install of SSX. No issues there. 

I go to download Blitz onto my secondary ps3 from my main account...and it's not listed on my download list. I go to the store and hit what should be the "buy" button and it tells me the product cannot be purchased at this time. Did they just delist the game tonight? Anyone else able to test this issue that has 2 ps3s? I shouldn't have any issue seeing it in my download list and being able to access it. I did just that for my main system. 

From what some of my friends have told me, it has been delisted, but even if it was it shouldn’t disappear from your downloads list. It may just be a glitch with your PS3. I self boosted the game and ran into no problems retrieving the game from my downloads list on my 2nd PS3. I’d restart the console or delete/add the account back maybe? 

10 hours ago, syai0306 said:

Recently, the last game I purchased is sometimes at the bottom of my download list.

Have you checked there?

This!

I read your reply earlier but only now was able to check. It was indeed sitting at the very bottom of my download list (but on my main console it was at the top.)

Could have easily checked last night but thought there was no way it would be at the very bottom. 

Thanks for your reply :)