Platinum bug

aZom-b

Hi all, wondering if anyone has suffered this bug and knows a solution. I had just completed the game and found every collectible apart from one, The miners helmet in chapter 1. I replayed the chapter to get the memory. All trophies remaining popped as expected including the platinum. 

I then go to check my trophy list and it says I’m missing a couple trophies… even though I saw them pop seconds ago. 

if you check my list I have all collectibles in chapter 1 but somehow now missing the “obtain all memories in chapter 1” trophy.

no idea what to do. Tried collecting the same missing memory again but it won’t pop the missing trophies and plat twice. Am I screwed? 

44 minutes ago, SairenOne said:

are all collectibles in your notebook?

Yeah I had 25/25 and the platinum popped but no trophy on my actual list. 

It eventually updated to 100% after I replayed the entire chapter 1 and got all memories again. Didn’t see a second pop though. List just updated from 83% to 100%

2 hours ago, aZom-b said:

Hi all, wondering if anyone has suffered this bug and knows a solution. I had just completed the game and found every collectible apart from one, The miners helmet in chapter 1. I replayed the chapter to get the memory. All trophies remaining popped as expected including the platinum. 

I then go to check my trophy list and it says I’m missing a couple trophies… even though I saw them pop seconds ago. 

if you check my list I have all collectibles in chapter 1 but somehow now missing the “obtain all memories in chapter 1” trophy.

no idea what to do. Tried collecting the same missing memory again but it won’t pop the missing trophies and plat twice. Am I screwed? 

this actually happened to me too but instead of a collectible it was the trophy for the beating the last chapter. I also got a notification once I beat and my list wasn’t updating. It fixed itself after 6 maybe 7 hours so I’d say stay patient. 

It's not the game that is bugging it's PS services. If the trophies pop but you don't see them in your trophy list there is a sync problem on PSN end. This can happen to any game. Just check offline and you'll see the trophies. Usually takes a couple of hours for it to sync the trophies correctly. But as long as you can see them offline you don't need to worry. 

Edited by Quink666

• 3 months later...

Just someone odd I noticed on my playthrough. I missed two collectibles in the first chapter. After completing the second chapter I went in to chapter select, to get those two items, at which time the trophies for them popped as well as the trophy for the all collectibles trophy. After that I exited the game. After playing chapter 3 and needing to go back in to chapter select to get a collectible for three, I noticed that chapter one was saying it was missing the two I had already gotten. My thinking is that there isn't a save happening to the file after chapter select. After getting the one for chapter 3, I started chapter 4 to play though just long enough to get the save icon in bottom left of screen. Then next day when I opened the game back up, same probable wasn't happening with chapter 3.

• Like 1

• 1 year later...