Community Events Leaderboard Glitch !! 20 events trophy glitch

bdias10

Hey guys, dont know if this is happening with some of you that have started the game from 0 % when the new community events appeared but i am going through a big issue that will stop me to get the 20 event trophy. I should have gotten this trophy last week , but for some reason the leaderboard is reseting everyone from the 55 week to next, so making my progress reseting and staying at 18 events!! I dont know what is causing this, but i made sure since i started that my lap times were valid and my times were showing on the leaderboards and every single event they did show there. Is anyone going through the same problem? What can i do to fix this? There is only 3 more events and it probably it wont come anymore and this will be really frustrating if i lost the platinum trophy because of such BS!!

Just to confirm that the trophy has popped even with this issue that is happening. The first few event times I did (54, 55, 56 & 57) have disappeared on the leaderboard however the trophy pops by going through & refreshing the leaderboard times. I also want to say that I didn't stay for very long after I did each one except for a few but it's probably still worth doing that anyway.

On 26/09/2021 at 7:05 AM, Destructor-8 said:

Just to confirm that the trophy has popped even with this issue that is happening. The first few event times I did (54, 55, 56 & 57) have disappeared on the leaderboard however the trophy pops by going through & refreshing the leaderboard times. I also want to say that I didn't stay for very long after I did each one except for a few but it's probably still worth doing that anyway.

I can confirm it too. Trophy popped last event (not this week's), even though the leaderboars were already showing this glitch.

• 2 months later...

After 11 events on the current calendar, my Community Ambassador trophy popped. I started playing this game late in 2016 so about 4-5 years ago I would have done the other 9 events. I guess what I am saying and likely confirming is that trophy tracking and meeting the requirements is actually done on your local profile / gamesave file.