October's PS+ Games announced - Hell Let Loose, Mortal Kombat X, PGA TOUR 2K21

Abby_TheLastofUs

3 hours ago, dakk55 said:

Huh. Doesn't MKX has a trophy or two that's unobtainable now? Low blow, Sony.

No, working just fine, mentioned above :/

Is it a normal thing that ~80% of users here are not reading the previous comments at all? :/

Edited by Smashero
  • Like 1

This month we had a "decent" lineup, Overcooked for PS5 and Hitman 2 for PS4. If this leak is true for October we have no way of defending it.

PS5 users are getting a multiplayer focused shooter, afaik there's no SP element to it. It is a day 1 release on Plus so that could be a positive point?

Meanwhile PS4 users get an outdated fighting game and a golf game that's about to get a new release really soon. Both are also online focused.

• Like 1

Well well weeeell.... For once (never thought it would happen), im actually pretty glad with what we get.

I've been eyeing a golf game for some time now (always liked the golfing in GTA V). So that is a game i WILL download :) 

I don't remember if it's MK 10 or 11 i have on disc, but if it's 11, then im gonna download 10 too... I can't complain about this months games. (i might just save the ps5 game for later passtime when i finally get a ps5)... Not to bad :) 

• Like 1

10 hours ago, sk_lp_him said:

Trash month. With every passing weak month I'm get more convinced not to renew next summer.

Nah, that's how they get you. Your sub will run out, then there'll be an awesome month, so you resub, then they'll give you garbage each month, like October.

3 hours ago, DeadlyPerfume said:

No horror games, I sleep. 

I dunno, the games are horribly bad, if that helps?

11 hours ago, Abby_TheLastofUs said:

Now it's time for everyone to say how this lineup is awful and they hope it isn't real. It's like Sony is purposely leaking their lineups so that people have gone through their disappointment phase before the actual announcement. 1f602.png

This lineup is awful. I hope it's not true.

It's as though there's some sort of conspiracy within the 'console wars' and Sony actively want to lose by painting PS Plus in the worst possible light against Game Pass. 

Hell Let Loose looks slightly interesting but it's PS5 only so no use to me. Perhaps that's the 'play' here? Give PS4 owners such shit games that they feel compelled to buy a PS5. If that's the thinking, it's.....flawed! 

Anyway, at least if this is accurate, I've had some time to process the disappointment, again!!!

PS5 players that can access the ps plus collection may feel the inclusion of mortal kombat x as one of next months games to be unfair.  However as a PS4 player i hope and indeed expect that most if not all of the collection games will eventually become standard ps plus games.

6 minutes ago, Kirijama said:

PS5 players that can access the ps plus collection may feel the inclusion of mortal kombat x as one of next months games to be unfair.  However as a PS4 player i hope and indeed expect that most if not all of the collection games will eventually become standard ps plus games.

Well, , I understand the sentiment, but maybe not all.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Kirijama said:

to be fair I never bothered looking at the ps plus collection except when i first logged into my ps5 on launch.  Forgot MKX was in it. Plus most of the games in that collection are cheap nowadays anyways and 90% of gamers have played them. It also never updates whats on it either. So that collection is quite a loss tbh.

42 minutes ago, aZombieDictator said:

I really wish they would just drop more indie games on plus. Give us stuff like wizard of legend, bug fables, going under, yokus Island express, bloodstained, monster sanctuary, chicory, blue fire, Hypnospace outlaw, etc... Stuff like that, we use to get a lot of decent indies but not anymore it seems. Yes I own/platted all those, but I would so love to see more people experience all these great indie titles.

Wizard of Legend is garbage imo.

But id def be down for Bug Fables... since LRG won't ship till late October. 

Bloodstained would be nice too for most. I enjoyed getting it's plat.

20 hours ago, MrTacoNinja said:

Exactly. There is NOTHING worth a PS Plus subscription whatsoever. "Free Plus games".. yeah, because they're always so amazing. What a joke. "Exclusive game sales"... that one makes me chuckle as these "exclusive sales" are the exact same sales we see on the same exact games over and over again anyway for non Plus members, lol. Who actually falls for this crap? Plus is nothing more than a cash grab that has exploited the online popularity for profit. Just like you, Sir Poo Blaster, I only ever subscribe to this worthless service if there's a game I want to platinum that has this online crap, though I do try to avoid these types of games as much as I can. 

I agree, just worse month after month. 

36 minutes ago, arcanehornet_ said:

I know it's just a rumor, but seeing how disappointing some past months have been, I'm inclined to believe that this is true.

If the leak is dropping early, it means Sony wants to rip the band-aid off on a bad month on purpose.