October's PS+ Games announced - Hell Let Loose, Mortal Kombat X, PGA TOUR 2K21

Abby_TheLastofUs

Oh look, another "heavily grindy online game" included in the PSPlus lineup.

I think I'm on for a personal record guys.

This might be the first year that I have not downloaded a single PSPlus game for the whole year, despite being subscribed to the service.

Only got two more months left now..

38 minutes ago, Stryker_Lives said:

Skynet should send Terminators back in time to kill the one that invented Golf...

Do you own VR? If so you should check out Everybody's Golf VR. It's pretty damn awesome, despite one trophy that was an absolute nightmare to me! Why this game never incorporated online versus is beyond me as that would have added insane replayability!

• Like 2

All three games interest me despite none really being on my radar.  The trouble is finding time and having a backlog of purchased games that come ahead of these.

I am not familiar with Hell Let Loose but the trailer seems interesting enough. 

I prefer team sports games but golf could be ok. If it is not too tedious.  Both it and tennis from before seem like grindy plats.  But 2K does a great job with the NBA series.

For Mortal Kombat X, there is an XL Pack currently on sale for $4.99.

Is that what you need for the DLC trophies and it seems we are pretty confident in this leak (the sale ends 9/30)?

Edited by djb5f
  • Like 2

On 9/26/2021 at 6:04 AM, PooPooBlast said:

My subscription ended on September 18. Thought to myself I hardly play online unless it's a trophy requirement so I didn't care much. 

Then this comes along and makes me glad I didn't renew. 

i only renewed this month because they were doing the $1 for a month deal. otherwise, i wouldnt have renewed. lets see if HLL makes the $1 renew worth it.

So, at the risk of drawing boo birds for my gross sense of entitlement, this month absolutely sucks for PS4 folks. Mortal Kombat XL has been as cheap as $3.99 for PS+ (a month ago no less), and yet the best Sony can do is...Mortal Kombat X? Forgive me if I'm wrong, but XL has more kontent, right?

Gotta give it up for a golf game, though. 

• Like 3

Sony it's really a gross stupid company at this moment, WHO plays golf ? its funnier to see an snail race than play golf, MK X has 6 years and it's on ps plus collection why an old game that many people has? and the other game it's a fucking beta... really if the online was free, i would stop of paying plus, the games of  ps4 these  months had been awful, Microsoft it's fucking Sony with gamepass and Sony instead of doing better they do worst lol, i hope Jimbo ryan get fired  or something but this can't not be anymore...

On 27/9/2021 at 6:43 AM, Stryker_Lives said:

Skynet should send Terminators back in time to kill the one that invented Golf...

Amen

Edited by TheAbyssWalker61
  • Like 2