October's PS+ Games announced - Hell Let Loose, Mortal Kombat X, PGA TOUR 2K21

Abby_TheLastofUs

19 hours ago, RedDevil757 said:

Yes two good games...

Disagree 100%

Another complaining about FREE games. So many entitled people on PlayStation.

No far from it.

So many moaners. If you don't play online and you aren't happy with Plus games unless they're triple AAA games less than 2 years old, DONT SUB!
You're complaining about FREE games. The entitled generation or what.

We can express whatever we want. Just like you can. I wasn't complaining. We have the freedom of speech. Don't like it- keep moving on

Edited by sealightbreeze
  • Like 2

I don't know man... The last time I was tempted to play a fighter that was given out for free, I ended up playing the worst game I've played in recent memory (Injustice: Gods Among Us) ?... I already have MK X from the PS+ collection, and it's tempting to say the least. 

It's a shit month regardless. With 45+ Million PS+ accounts and 10+ Million PS5 sold, a lot of people already have access to MK X anyways (whatever the intersection of those groups is). 

Edited by Arcesius

Who the fuck plays PGA??

17 hours ago, Lonemankane said:

wow so amazing I can't wait to be shit scared of playing golf in the month of hallween or worse shitting myself due to the fact someone did the right combo to do me in in 3 hits in mk10 wow.

Jokes aside this month is trash. You basically a good list of horror games to give out for free but don't care to. I mean we have games that are great to put on there such as Alien isolation or any of the resident evil remakes/ remasters such as re4 or 5 or even remake of 2 or 0 but yet giving out mk10 a game that is very cheap and incomplete due to the fact you need to buy the added packs to make it complete and a shitty golf game is just a kick in the face I mean dear god. I miss ps plus when it was on ps3 I remember when the whole backlog of the older resident evil games such as the og 1 2 and 3 were given out for free along with silent hill 1 and a lot of other good games but damn.

With PGA I'd at least expect a zombie mole to pop up out the hole if you get a hole in one. Or some of the crowd turn into zombies and you have a mini game of hitting the heads as far as you can (2-4 players would be substantial enough for this)

2 hours ago, BeautifulTorment said:

Its not entitlement when you pay for a service that is of poor quality. 

Honestly, you and a small handful of people here are the only ones moaning.  Yes, please do avoid future topics like this - your reaction is nauseating. Thanks!!

No one is forcing you to be subscribed to ps+.. 
If you dislike it so badly, unsub. Hell, go over to Microsoft in stead. Literally NO ONE is breaking your arm to be subscribed... 

• Like 2

The Mortal Kombal game is kinda Halloweenish as you can play as The Alien, Jason Voorhees, Leatherface & Predator. Now that’s some real shit!! Probably the best guests characters in the whole series.

the other games are trash though I mean Golf?! Really!?!?

On 30/09/2021 at 3:32 PM, BeautifulTorment said:

Its not entitlement when you pay for a service that is of poor quality. 

Honestly, you and a small handful of people here are the only ones moaning.  Yes, please do avoid future topics like this - your reaction is nauseating. Thanks!!

Again I'm not the one complaining here.

8 minutes ago, starcrunch061 said:

What exactly are you doing, then? You're certainly not exuding positivity or anything like that.

Some people like this month. Some people don't. What's the problem?

So it's not negative to complain about free games every month? There's nothing wrong with the service. You pay for the servers, the discounts and the online storage. The games are given as a bonus to sweeten the deal.

It seems some like yourself just think you're paying for the games. If you aren't happy and you don't play online then don't sub it's simple.

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, RedDevil757 said:

So it's not negative to complain about free games every month? There's nothing wrong with the service. You pay for the servers, the discounts and the online storage. The games are given as a bonus to sweeten the deal.

It seems some like yourself just think you're paying for the games. If you aren't happy and you don't play online then don't sub it's simple.

You are so clueless. You seriously think Sony give these games away for free?  Most of the money we pay goes towards the games, PS Plus for years was for games only, PS4 requiring it for online was just a way to get people to buy it. 

3 minutes ago, GUDGER666 said:

PS Plus for years was for games only

Even at the Playstation Plus press release in 2010, Plus was not just for games. It was to access full game trials, the games you mention, avatars and themes, get exclusive discounts, early access to beta trials, demos and video content, and enable automatic content downloads and updates.

https://www.sie.com/en/corporate/release/2010/100616e.html

• Like 2

Really pissed that only Asia PS+ is giving Castlevania: Rondo of Blood and Symphony of the Night but not for us... Should I must use a dummy account to access this or is just a thing for VPN? Anyway, that's the only game I was interested in this month.

• Like 1

I would suggest some you just quit paying for plus. Seems like it upsets you significantly and isn’t worth the cost or emotional distress anymore. I hate this month too but every couple months there’s something I was either:

A) looking at and considering buying.

or 

B ) a release I wasn’t even considering that ended up being a game I really enjoyed . 

So like another person mentioned I now try to look at it as “online fee that just happens to have games attached to it.”

As long as there’s a couple months where something is fun for me that we get it’s well worth the cost (especially if you get Plus at a discounted price!)

With that said I’m still trying HLL.

Edited by Dangisuckatgamin

52 minutes ago, RedDevil757 said:

Every one of your posts has been negative. Complaining about conplainers: even more obnoxious than the initial complaining. I think its fair that people express their discontent about a service they pay for. That's all. Why does that bother you? They pay for it. They can't get a refund. There's no simple alternative here. If people don't like something they spend money on, it's pretty darn typical for them to voice a complaint.

• Like 4

25 minutes ago, DaivRules said:

Even at the Playstation Plus press release in 2010, Plus was not just for games. It was to access full game trials, the games you mention, avatars and themes, get exclusive discounts, early access to beta trials, demos and video content, and enable automatic content downloads and updates.

https://www.sie.com/en/corporate/release/2010/100616e.html

The money we paid was for games only.. you don't pay for demos, trails and betas.