Trophies Still Bugged?

TheCapinXT

Hi all, I stopped playing this game a few months ago because of the bugged trophies, I would like to go back to it and put the grind in for the plat. But I refuse to spend time if I'm not getting the progress I know I should be.

Just wondering if anyone knows if they have fixed the buggy trophies or is this game now a no go

Thanks

I'm sat on around KO 1800 assists now and I still don't have the 1000 KO assist trophy

I have just deleted it to reinstall it and when I went into my library I had two versions of the game to choose, is it possible that the assists on go onto a certain version rather than the contract? Don't know why there's two versions either

Edited by NUFCMoobeastie

22 hours ago, NUFCMoobeastie said:

I'm sat on around KO 1800 assists now and I still don't have the 1000 KO assist trophy

I have just deleted it to reinstall it and when I went into my library I had two versions of the game to choose, is it possible that the assists on go onto a certain version rather than the contract? Don't know why there's two versions either

Mmmm strange, not sure about the 2 versions, I currently haven't installed it again. The thought of bugged trophies really irritate me. So until I know 100% if this game is fixed I won't be re-installing.

But I hope you get your trophies sooner rather than later ?

I have just heard from a site

, that the servers are getting shut down. So if the trophies haven't popped now I don't think any of us will be getting them.

They gave up on this game a long time ago, I think it's now our time to also give up. 

Edited by TheCapinXT

15 minutes ago, TheCapinXT said:

I have just heard from twitter, that the servers are getting shut down. So if the trophies haven't popped now I don't think any of us will be getting them.

They gave up on this game a long time ago, I think it's now our time to also give up. 

Could you provide a source for that?

On 3.10.2021 at 9:42 PM, TheCapinXT said:

I have just heard from twitter, that the servers are getting shut down. So if the trophies haven't popped now I don't think any of us will be getting them.

Ummmm did you talk about THIS TWEET?:

It's time to say goodbye to Knockout City for now. Servers are coming down, thanks for playing! Keep an eye on this feed for more news as we speed toward launch day on May 21st, 2021.“

That was for the open beta. No server shut down in sight. They just started season 3 :D

• Like 2

On 03/10/2021 at 8:58 PM, VoidVictorious said:

Could you provide a source for that?

Ermm it was just in passing through some sites I was looking at, high change it was just rumours 

On 05/10/2021 at 1:03 PM, hizi90 said:

Ummmm did you talk about THIS TWEET?:

It's time to say goodbye to Knockout City for now. Servers are coming down, thanks for playing! Keep an eye on this feed for more news as we speed toward launch day on May 21st, 2021.“

That was for the open beta. No server shut down in sight. They just started season 3 :D

No it wasn't a tweet, it was on a website I was looking atvgame news and seen it. It might have been false info 

On 10/10/2021 at 0:05 PM, TheCapinXT said:

Ermm it was just in passing through some sites I was looking at, high change it was just rumours 

No it wasn't a tweet, it was on a website I was looking atvgame news and seen it. It might have been false info 

One of the dev members from velan said they are wirking on a patch fir the trophies(on the ps5 psnp forum). I think they will keep going .

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/27/2021 at 4:33 PM, shlomaniac said:

Its still bugged as of today. I'm waiting for my plat to pop for almost 2 months.. I hope the ps plus update will fix the bug . 

Update 3.10 fixed nothing. What a joke . and now people will get it for free and have  bugged trophies.

• Like 1

58 minutes ago, Vinny122004 said:

Ffs, how’s the game tho and how hard r the trophies?

The game is easy to understand and there enough modes to not get bored. 

Getting the map specific kills will take you a lot of tries , taking out the trash one took me a while. 

Other than that its just a time consuming game.

Edited by shlomaniac
  • Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Wreck em trophy (in concussion yard K O finish an opponent while riding wrecking ball) did this multiple times within match different rounds and trophy did not pop anyone else has this problem 

not the only trophy that’s glitched on me and did not pop 

Edited by Dinniestar
Add more stuff

On 18/11/2021 at 3:14 AM, Dinniestar said:

Wreck em trophy (in concussion yard K O finish an opponent while riding wrecking ball) did this multiple times within match different rounds and trophy did not pop anyone else has this problem 

After having the same problem tonight, playing diamond rush mode. My friend told me (he asked to EA) trophies can be earned on classic 3 vs 3 game, not other/bonus modes.

5 hours ago, FinalFan said:

After having the same problem tonight, playing diamond rush mode. My friend told me (he asked to EA) trophies can be earned on classic 3 vs 3 game, not other/bonus modes.

So basically, just playing only in classic will earn you the trophies? Read somewhere that there's a solution despite the bugginess in this game. Any solution around aside this or simply avoiding customs?

Looking back at my screens stored on PS4, looks like championship would be okay too, but not recommanded at all.

edit: Got in on classic 3 vs 3, it's annoying to wait on the ball to finally have a chance to lock someone from the other team. ?

Edited by FinalFan

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...