Sniper Duel Trophy (set up anyone?)

uVclouDz

if anyone has gotten the sniper duel trophy on minecraft ps3 edition and has the coordinates and everything set up, can i join your game so you can help me get the trophy??? i seriously hate this trophy >:(!!

I can also give you the saddle trophy if you need that!

Message me on psn if you have it set up! Thanks!! 

PSN: uVclouDz

if anyone has gotten the sniper duel trophy on minecraft ps3 edition and has the coordinates and everything set up, can i join your game so you can help me get the trophy??? i seriously hate this trophy > :(!!

i tried like 10 times. to get it you must find a skeleton and when you find one keep walking back until he disapears so you cant see him then walk forwards a little bit util u see him then keep shooting him. Good Luck

PSN: Krazzyboy97

I'm having trouble with this trophy too. It's the last trophy I need for the platinum as well :/

start up the tutorial, grab the bow, wait till night, make a save and search for a skeleton.

Then make sure there's a good distance and account quite a lot for arrow drop, make sure you know where the arrow is dropping so you can account for it.

Edited by KillCount2121

start up the tutorial, grab the bow, wait till night, make a save and search for a skeleton.

Then make sure there's a good distance and account quite a lot for arrow drop, make sure you know where the arrow is dropping so you can account for it.

I've just obtained it. I had to trap the skeleton and count back 50 blocks so that I knew I'd definitely get it. God, my aiming with the bow absolutely sucks, though.

Edited by evisarator

evisarator, and I use your world for the end portal? I only need 4 trophies, but the other 2 I can do. Please?

I'd definitely let you. But because the game is so damn buggy at this current time, the world in which I have all of my tools, including the End and Nether portal spawns me inside a block which freezes my PS3 each time!

I'd definitely let you. But because the game is so damn buggy at this current time, the world in which I have all of my tools, including the End and Nether portal spawns me inside a block which freezes my PS3 each time!

okay, if it starts working again, message me. or just add me. 

if anyone has gotten the sniper duel trophy on minecraft ps3 edition and has the coordinates and everything set up, can i join your game so you can help me get the trophy??? i seriously hate this trophy > :(!!

just saying, you don't even have the saddle trophy.

• Like 1

But honestly it isn't that hard, skeletons aren't exactly fast moving.

the enchanted bow you get in tutorial is not that good to get the trophy. that bow has fire so if the skeleton dies by fire and not by the arrow then u can't get the trophy.. i just need someone to set up for me. because i don't know whether to aim low or high etc. i need someone to tell me if i needa aim lower or higher.. 

the enchanted bow you get in tutorial is not that good to get the trophy. that bow has fire so if the skeleton dies by fire and not by the arrow then u can't get the trophy.. i just need someone to set up for me. because i don't know whether to aim low or high etc. i need someone to tell me if i needa aim lower or higher.. 

...You have to account for the arrow drop and make adjustments, you have 20 arrows, it takes probably 2 to kill with fire enchantment on it.