Glitched trophy

cjl73185

Has anyone else completed the arena quests but didn't have the trophy pop? I've done all seven.  The last one I did was the waves of enemies that finishes with a stalker. I've done it multiple times now, downloaded a previous save and deleted and reinstalled the game with no luck. Hopefully they fix it or I'm missing a quest or something.  Because I'm really annoyed I'm gonna miss out on a platinum because a trophy doesn't want to pop

I had the same problem and a lot of people on steam has it too.

I reach out the devs on twitter but they didn't answer.

I start the arena before the mission that prompt you to and this made me think that this what caused the bug, but a friend do it too and got the platinum with no problem. So, it's not clear what are the trigger for the bug. I'll not start a NG not knowing if it can happen again.

Edited by willianmarques
Grammar mistake

I luckily got the trophy tonight. I redownloaded the game and started a new game. But once I hit Moletown before doing any of the arena quests I uploaded my save to the cloud. Just in case if it didn't pop I'd only have to replay the last hour or two once its patched. But ultimately once I finished the last arena quest with the stalker the trophy popped. I actually didn't mind replaying it and it took less than half the time of my first play through. So starting a new game is my only advice and worked for me.

• Like 1