Trophy Help

JimmeC

Howdy Everyone,

Just after a little advice if possible.  The internet is almost totally silent on the majority of these trophies.

Pumping Iron - Train the same unit 5 times. 

How is this achieved?  The skill trees for units don't allow anything to be progressed that much.  I've also purchased 5 of the same unit in a row pre-mission thinking that might pop it but no.

Released - Save a charmed unit by releasing them.
I'm assuming the cleanse skill will release any unit from a status ailment but I haven't seemed to encounter anything that can charm them so far.  I'm currently invading the lizard kingdom in the sunken lands so around 20 missions in.

Iron Maiden - Complete invasion campaign in Iron Maiden mode.

Haven't attempted this as I'm currently going for the hardest difficulty.  Noted you only have one save game.  Is there any option to quit out before game saves if you're about to lose a crucial unit?

The rest of them seem fairly straight forward.

Cheers for any replies.

• 3 weeks later...

Ok so I've managed to work these out.

Pumping Iron - You unlock the training grounds after Krell's Landing on the campaign.  Apparently it's also unlocked from the start of any Onslaught campaign.  Can train your units in here.

Released - Either use a unit with the cleanse ability or just wait out the turn limit to have the unit released.

Iron Maiden - Can confirm the copying your save data to the USB works for this.  I saved this trophy for a second run and did it on easy but if you get careless, it's still possible to get caught and lose your main character which = game over, back to mission 1.