AyAerith

[Fixed] Warning: Multiplayer Servers are Currently Down

13 posts in this topic

Please post on the forum even if you already have the plat. Can't be right that they're not fixing it right away. So mad at the moment. I had a feeling not to touch this game 😂

I hope this gets resolved. I've very nearly earned the last online trophy so will be gutted if it becomes unavailable. 

I was playing SP a couple days ago, and it kept telling me the servers were down (Annoying since It was SP mode). The 10 win refused to pop for me, after dozens of wins.

It's still working fine on Xbox, so it's a PS exclusive issue. 

I dropped a comment on the Ubisoft forum (with the link provided above, thank you!) about multiplayer not connecting.  Hopefully it'll get resolved soon.  I think it will since the game is still fairly popular and there's a strong history in the Far Cry franchise to keep the servers going for a long period of time.  I believe even Far Cry 2's servers are still up, albeit they're likely a bit glitchy and have issues due to a lack of regular maintenance.

I do suspect this will be corrected, especially as more people report it.

Edited by Paperclip1776
grammar update

This will, for sure, be fixed. It wouldn't make too much sense to close the servers for FC5 and keep the ones for FC2, 3 and 4 open.

56 minutes ago, maiathewinners said:

This will, for sure, be fixed. It wouldn't make too much sense to close the servers for FC5 and keep the ones for FC2, 3 and 4 open.

Sense . 

2 hours ago, Neptunilus said:

Hope they will fix it soon. 1f61f.png

They will, Assassins creed & Far cry these games are the core of Ubisoft so they will fix it , put your hands in a cold water . 

Edited by Hysteria

I’m not sure if it’s just me, but I haven’t been able to join an multiplayer match since I bought the game I last year. I get stuck on searching for players for almost 30 minutes then I give up and this happened even before the server issues. Anyone suggestions? I was able to do the solo arcade mission maps fine but multiplayer doesn’t work. 

I figured out the problem. I was only searching for an individual map and not all the maps this whole time lol! 

Edited by ArabianSwordsman

4 hours ago, Osmose42 said:

the lobbys are working again

Yay! Thanks for the heads up. I see you got the trophy as well, so I'll edit the OP.

Online trophies suck, glad I got these out of the way. Hope Far Cry 6 won't have any.