Gain a win streak in division rivals

Skilluminati2509

3 wins in a row to get the streak (streak starts once you win your third game). Then you have to play a game Win/Lose/Draw for it to pop up (You should not get disconnected on your fourth game).

Additional tip if you're going for the plat on both versions

(Try to win the fourth game to maintain the streak then switch to the other version to unlock it there by playing an additional match).

• Like 1

1 hour ago, the_j_streams said:

2 wins in a row is a winstreak. However, the trophy does not pop until you lose/draw a game, so it takes a minimum of 3 games to complete.

No I did it 2 times:

- Div 10:  2 wins and 1 draw...then many losses.

- Div 9: 2 wins and 1 loss...again nothing

Edit: PS4 version

Edited by Simo-svk

I have boosted it with 2 consoles (PS4 and PS5). Keep in mind, that on PS5 you still need to download and play PS4 version.

You can match up with alternate account only in same round (checkpoint) or 1 point up or down. I have done it with more multiple accounts. Because you can not match up again with 2 accounts !

Just play on alt accounts until they reach desired checkpoint (+/-1) and then try to match up with your main. Before match up, use 3rd controller check (green host icon - flash), so you can be sure you have paired in a match with your account.

After 3 wins, a blue flame icon (x2) appears on division marker - that means you reach your winstreak. Now I used phone glitch (I have connected my console on data network and after kick off do a call). This disconnect you from the match, with no penalty. This count as a draw, trophy poped and it dont break your winstreak !

So I moved on PS5 (also downloaded PS5 version) with my main. Then I can see  there is still a blue flame icon (x2)...so I try again phone glitch and the trophy poped again on PS5 vesion of the game !

Edited by Simo-svk

I've won the games and didn't get it so I contacted EA help to see if they could unlock the trophy and after 9 different people checked the case, I was told to put it on the FIFA forum to be looked at. so helpful. So much money made in cancerous FUT with Whales, Wallet Warriors and "Influencers" all funding it and they need 9 different people to sort out a simple thing, Couldn't find their arse in the dark with a torch and a mirror ???

EDIT: I managed to get four people that were slightly worse than me in a row so got lucky so pray you match with people who couldn't pass a parcel

Edited by cameronalan
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...
On 10/3/2021 at 6:36 PM, the_j_streams said:

2 wins in a row is a winstreak. However, the trophy does not pop until you lose/draw a game, so it takes a minimum of 3 games to complete.

I started the game after the last patch. Today I got the Trophy in a way described as above. After several results of which I don't wish to talk about, I decided to change my team. I got a win, a draw, 2 wins (by forfeit) and a loss and the Trophy popped.