Winning Mentality

juma-alman9oori

6 hours ago, AUSTRALIANDJ said:

I had a rage quit giving me a win and then won 2 more and it didn't pop. Played a win in squad battles and went back to rivals and had a draw and then it popped. It's clearly a bit buggy but it may even pop once your winstreak ends. Regardless definitely no more than 3.

my first ever match went perfectly well i was trailing 0-1 and then scored 4 and the opponent had enough and left haha

My situation:

PS5: 3 winning streak then a draw. The trophy pops when the fourth match ends.

PS4: 2 winning streak then a loss. The trophy pops when the third match ends.

The key can be 'the little fire & x2' on the result page when you get your streak. You should get the trophy when u see this 'fire' and then lose the streak next game. Thing is if you get to the next division (or sub division) , there won't be 'fire' even if you actually win 2 consecutively. . So it may not count as a streak and it won't pop for sb. Just my guess, not 100% sure it is related.

Edited by m678hk0078

• 6 months later...
3 hours ago, Boni_Neto said:

Hello, can i do this trophy in co-op? And in case I can, would the trophy pop for both players?

In coop you both play as the host team so if the trophy was to unlock it would only do so for the host but I can’t confirm the method works 

I can confirm you can get the trophy if the opponent rage quits