My personal bug collection

You

Aliens: Fireteam Elite!! Almost Cyberpunk levels of broken. I've been keeping a record of some of the shit I have witnessed, and I am starting to get quite a collection.

Ok, so I will cheat and start off, not with a bug, but just a quick sample to show how shit this game tends to run on PS4.

And yes it plays as bad as it looks, once you get a low frame rate you suffer from sticky movement where you seem to turn at high speeds making it impossible to accurately to precision aim at anything.

Not long after the 0 second timer vanishes, the game is about 2-3 fps... for a moment.

During gameplay, you'll randomly get 1-3 second pauses during the action, which as you can image during an online game is absolutely atrocious, this one is my personal favourite. How long do you think it takes to pick up a crate? 1 second, 3 seconds?

Nope you're all wrong. TWELVE fucking seconds. I was honestly just about to reset my PS4 before the game suddenly comes back and works again.

On this one I am playing on "Casual" but I forgot to heal and then accidentally got killed by a random alien. My AI buddies though, happily watch me die

Here, the game thinks nah, you don't need scenery, we'll load it in later for you.

The AI are so dumb that they just mimic you, so if you don't attack, neither do they... Did anyone play test this game before release?

Have any of you ever seen a Matrix Xenomorph before, like Neo and can do teleport and shit?

Well if not, here's one for you, almost impossible to hit. And this was during an offline match as well...

Here's another one with scenery not loading. Look on the bright side though, at least my PS4 didn't crash and I could finish the level.

Edited by enaysoft
  • Like 1

I'm not sure if this is a bug or just what extreme difficulty is, but I was playing 1-2 last night on extreme and we just could not advance at one point during the mission because we just were constantly getting groups of elite enemies spawned in. I counted something like 13 waves of groups prowlers and bursters (not including waves of xenomorphs), it took almost 9 minutes to finally advance, our ammo long gone and our health dwindled to the point that it was clear we weren't going to make it very far. This was actually one of the very few online matches I've played where there wasn't frame rate/freezing issues.

I think I'm finally giving up on this game, it took me a day to beat 1-1 on extreme. It's just not worth the time or frustration of trying to overcome an already challenging difficulty and to constantly have to combat technical issues on top of that.

Edited by ThereWiIIBeBlood
  • Like 3

11 hours ago, ThereWiIIBeBlood said:

I'm not sure if this is a bug or just what extreme difficulty is, but I was playing 1-2 last night on extreme and we just could not advance at one point during the mission because we just were constantly getting groups of elite enemies spawned in. I counted something like 13 waves of groups prowlers and bursters (not including waves of xenomorphs), it took almost 9 minutes to finally advance, our ammo long gone and our health dwindled to the point that it was clear we weren't going to make it very far. This was actually one of the very few online matches I've played where there wasn't frame rate/freezing issues.

I think I'm finally giving up on this game, it took me a day to beat 1-1 on extreme. It's just not worth the time or frustration of trying to overcome an already challenging difficulty and to constantly have to combat technical issues on top of that.

I watched your video and towards the end, it's such a dick move by the devs to make healing so slow.

I mean when your team mates die, it's ALWAYS in the heat of combat, in other words if they've died by a ton of aliens, those aliens are now coming for you (and on top of whatever you were also doing)

There is never a good time to stop and heal somebody because team mates die when you're on a 5 minute wave of aliens constantly spawning. I mean you only had 3 aliens on screen and you even used your grenades to slow them down and even then you were unable to resurrect any of your team mates. Basically if someone dies, if practically game over there and then.

I've died sometimes even on casual, just trying to save my team mates with one alien on screen, half the time I hold square and nothing happens because I'm not in the sweet spot, or the gun will reload and no healing will occur, just so frustrating..

• Like 2