Easy FIFA

MrSeggyHollywood

Fair play to EA this is an okay list. You may have to grind for the fut champs points etc but this is a really easy list!

If you dont like fifa enough to play 200 games with one player,

little tip i learnt last year, find a buddy who has 200 games played with one player, simply finish a co op game with them using their team with that player, trophy will pop for you :)

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, FocusDR said:

Can’t believe people still buy this game. And the price is ludacris.. 

I played most the FIFA’s but bought them when they were out of season ; super cheap. Sports game amaze me.. 

Lol I bought the EA Access for £0.79 for my 10 hours, then that’ll be it for me this year

3 hours ago, FocusDR said:

I played most the FIFA’s but bought them when they were out of season ; super cheap. Sports game amaze me.. 

why are you like this lmao just play what you enjoy and have others enjoy what they like. this isn’t the thread for your moaning

• Like 2

2 hours ago, TJsTrophies said:

I can't believe you bought Life Is Strange

6 minutes ago, Keidah said:

why are you like this lmao just play what you enjoy and have others enjoy what they like. this isn’t the thread for your moaning

What I find most funny is that he has a Spongebob avatar.  Probably says a lot about his interests ?

I want to play Life is Strange myself but would never pay near full price for it.  Just wait a few months and get it cheap.  For sports games, this is true too but at least there is some benefit to getting it early - for new rosters, trophies, multiplayer.  For LiS, this doesn’t apply.

On 27/09/2021 at 4:59 PM, FocusDR said:

i mean paying full price for a yearly cycle game with a bunch of fun, different modes, opens doors for youtube content and twitch streams, the price really isnt that bad

• Like 1

On 27/09/2021 at 5:49 PM, TJsTrophies said:

I can't believe you bought Life Is Strange

For £25, it wasn’t as good as the others imo. 

On 27/09/2021 at 8:32 PM, djb5f said:

What I find most funny is that he has a Spongebob avatar.  Probably says a lot about his interests ?

I want to play Life is Strange myself but would never pay near full price for it.  Just wait a few months and get it cheap.  For sports games, this is true too but at least there is some benefit to getting it early - for new rosters, trophies, multiplayer.  For LiS, this doesn’t apply.

Spongebob is king, I grew up watching it and I don’t take this stuff seriously :) gaming and personal interests are kept separate. Unless you are that shallow, my friend.

On 27/09/2021 at 2:12 PM, SegIsHollywood said:

Fair play to EA this is an okay list. You may have to grind for the fut champs points etc but this is a really easy list!

If you dont like fifa enough to play 200 games with one player,

little tip i learnt last year, find a buddy who has 200 games played with one player, simply finish a co op game with them using their team with that player, trophy will pop for you :)

“May” have to grind for fut champs points - after seeing pros, YouTubers etc after a week of playing barely have any points with it being their job, looks like it WILL be a grind unless EA change it/patch it

Most of the trophy is indeed easy just a bit grindy. I think the most difficult one is the one require you to equip your stadium with 4 trophies  then win a rivals match. But for 1 of the trophies to unlock you need to score with a bicycle kick in world class sqb or rivals match. 

On 01/10/2021 at 1:29 AM, Keidah said:

“May” have to grind for fut champs points - after seeing pros, YouTubers etc after a week of playing barely have any points with it being their job, looks like it WILL be a grind unless EA change it/patch it

no the reason for that is because everyone starts in divison 10 in rivals, meaning u gain less points, if you're mid at the game you can very easily get div 7/6 and then get the points no bother

On 01/10/2021 at 3:07 AM, m678hk0078 said:

Most of the trophy is indeed easy just a bit grindy. I think the most difficult one is the one require you to equip your stadium with 4 trophies  then win a rivals match. But for 1 of the trophies to unlock you need to score with a bicycle kick in world class sqb or rivals match. 

i mean you dont need to get that one, just do the others like 100 sbcs thats 2 pitch trophies alone, can just do bronze upgrades over and over, rinse into silver, then to gold etc

On 27/9/2021 at 5:59 PM, FocusDR said:

And the price is ludacris.. 

I paid €35 for the PS5 version... so I call worth.

On 27/9/2021 at 6:49 PM, ChrisF22 said:

2, but seems like it only pops when you lose the win streak. I had 3 wins, then it popped when I lost the 4th

Go 2 wins more than once and never popped, it only did once I got 3 wins in a row and then lost. When you get a wins streak, there is a little blue flame in the menu you can see. Once you get that, the next game you win, lose or draw, the trophy pops. But it looks more like a 3 win streak than a 2 wins treak.

7 hours ago, SegIsHollywood said:

no the reason for that is because everyone starts in divison 10 in rivals, meaning u gain less points, if you're mid at the game you can very easily get div 7/6 and then get the points no bother

i mean you dont need to get that one, just do the others like 100 sbcs thats 2 pitch trophies alone, can just do bronze upgrades over and over, rinse into silver, then to gold etc

It is not about getting trophies. You need to complete the bicycle kick objective (in stadium development III) to unlock one of the 4 places (other 3 are easy) for you to equip the trophy. If you don't unlock that place it will be no use no matter how many trophies you get

Edited by m678hk0078