Where there they go? Impossible

29 minutes ago, hizi90 said:

This is kinda lame. I spend HOURS AND HOURS to escape with 3 other randoms to get this trophy. And now they more or less give this one out for free?! Don‘t know why they would change the hatch game mechanic this much.

You originally got the trophy 3 years ago, and you’re going to complain?

It’s a live service game, changes to the meta and gameplay mechanics are to be expected. They said themselves that keys would get a rework when they reworked Mori’s. For many this change actually comes way later than it should’ve.

• Like 4

8 hours ago, hizi90 said:

This is kinda lame. I spend HOURS AND HOURS to escape with 3 other randoms to get this trophy. And now they more or less give this one out for free?! Don‘t know why they would change the hatch game mechanic this much.

I bet you, if you had an organized group of survivors with mic, you could have - maybe - gotten it on the first try or a few attempts, against random killers. You just chose to take the hardest approach to it: with randoms and zero communication telling them to come at the hatch.

I helped groups to get that trophy at 12 occasions, some groups on the first try, some groups took a few tries depending how good we performed and the killer’s skills level.

As the man above me said, this is a live service game, and changes are to be expected. They can change anything if they feel it’s for the best for the game’s health. At least, BHVR are not Wargaming, Rockstar or similar studios who let trophies unobtainable on their alive online servers and they don’t give a damn about making them obtainable again.

Edited by MaxieM0us3
  • Like 4

2 hours ago, MaxieM0us3 said:

I bet you, if you had an organized group of survivors with mic, you could have - maybe - gotten it on the first try or a few attempts, against random killers. You just chose to take the hardest approach to it: with randoms and zero communication telling them to come at the hatch.

I helped groups to get that trophy at 12 occasions, some groups on the first try, some groups took a few tries depending how good we performed and the killer’s skills level.

As the man above me said, this is a live service game, and changes are to be expected. They can change anything if they feel it’s for the best for the game’s health. At least, BHVR are not Wargaming, Rockstar or similar studios who let trophies unobtainable on their alive online servers and they don’t give a damn about making them obtainable again.

Well I chose to do it they way it was supposed to. The devs wont incorporate more communication methods into the game itself since they feel it would destroy the feeling. So that‘s why we can only point and tell someone to come. 
So I just chose to do it legit without boosting. 

They should rather change the annoying huntress trophy tbh ?

5 hours ago, hizi90 said:

So I just chose to do it legit without boosting.

Is playing with a group of survivor friends in a voice party, in completely normal gameplay, against a random killer sacrificing us with no mercy considered “boosting” for you? Okay…

All friends play as a group of survivors with voice chat, including my close friends when we play DBD.

Edited by MaxieM0us3
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, MaxieM0us3 said:

Is playing with a group of survivor friends in a voice party, in completely normal gameplay, against a random killer sacrificing us with no mercy considered “boosting” for you? Okay…

All friends play as a group of survivors with voice chat, including my close friends when we play DBD.

I don‘t know what playing against a good killer has to do with you still coordinating with your „friends“ where the killer is at all times but you do you. And if you think it‘s not boosting if you can tell the 3 other survivors to go to the hatch and tell them where it is…also fine  :)

I would NEVER dare to not LOVE everything DBD does?

all good

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, hizi90 said:

I don‘t know what playing against a good killer has to do with you still coordinating with your „friends“ where the killer is at all times but you do you. And if you think it‘s not boosting if you can tell the 3 other survivors to go to the hatch and tell them where it is…also fine  :)

I would NEVER dare to not LOVE everything DBD does1f60f.png

all good

I didn’t intend to sound rude (hard to say with just texts), I was just curious to know your point of view. If you wanted to take the hardest approach to do this trophy, kuddos to you that you got it like this! ? We’re all good!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, MaxieM0us3 said:

I didn’t intend to sound rude (hard to say with just texts), I was just curious to know your point of view. If you wanted to take the hardest approach to do this trophy, kuddos to you that you got it like this! ? We’re all good!

Like I said… all good. I didn‘t start a riot ?

for me personally it‘s just a weird move.

everyone deserves to get all the trophies I just don‘t like it if you have play a game at a specific point in time because the trophy got a lot harder all of the sudden or the other way around ? just my 2 cents

• 3 weeks later...

https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/kb/articles/298-5-3-0-hour-of-the-witch

The achievement  trophy “Where Did They Go!?” has been changed to “The Key to Escaping”

Not sure what the other trophy requirements that got changed are that DaniDa1985 mentioned.

Edit: The trophy isn't even 'The Key to Escaping'. It's 'The Key to Escape'. on Steam too. Good job Behaviour :5heads:

Edited by OmegaRejectz
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, OmegaRejectz said:

https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/kb/articles/298-5-3-0-hour-of-the-witch

The achievement  trophy “Where Did They Go!?” has been changed to “The Key to Escaping”

Not sure what the other trophy requirements that got changed are that DaniDa1985 mentioned.

Edit: The trophy isn't even 'The Key to Escaping'. It's 'The Key to Escape'. on Steam too.

Oh i just mean a few Trophies for the Stranger Things Chapter which is now called Chapter 13 ☺

Edited by DaniDa1985
  • Like 1