Where there they go? Impossible- Ps4-

This thread sounds very misleading and doesn’t get to the whole message, creating some unnecessary fear. 

Basically, in the next major update, the hatch will now only spawn and open when one survivor is left. If the hatch is closed and you have a key, it would take a few seconds to unlock it and escape through it. Due to these changes, the trophy will be changed to a new criteria.

As it was written the following in the dev update blog today:

With that said, these changes will make the “Where Did They Go!?” achievement impossible to obtain, so it will be changed to ‘Escape through the Hatch using a Key.”

Edited by MaxieM0us3
  • Like 4

I must say that I’m shocked of the decision, to reduce it to only “escaping through the hatch by using a key” but wasn’t it meant to be an emergency exit afterall in most situations?

Welp, that was fun while it lasted! It was a pleasure to help out groups of people getting this trophy, I achieved that same trophy’s criteria 12 times. ?

Edited by MaxieM0us3

13 hours ago, MaxieM0us3 said:

This thread sounds very misleading and doesn’t get to the whole message, creating some unnecessary fear. 

100%. I wish I would’ve went through and made a post after they posted that 2nd set of the blog post so that this thread wouldn’t have been created. I could understand if Behaviour didn’t mention it, but they literally addressed it directly in the same post ?‍♀️ 

10 minutes ago, MaxieM0us3 said:

I must say that I’m shocked of the decision, to reduce it to only “escaping through the hatch by using a key” but wasn’t it meant to be an emergency exit afterall in most situations?

What would they change the requirements to though? Keys & hatch have needed to be reworked for a long time and they finally did it. I’d much rather they made hatch not a frustrating topic of contention and as a result make the trophy easier.

13 minutes ago, MaxieM0us3 said:

Welp, that was fun while it lasted! It was a pleasure to help out groups of people getting this trophy, I achieved that same trophy’s criteria 12 times. 1f44d.png

Thanks, I have that trophy because of you! :) 

Was actually helping a friend the other day trying to all escape through hatch, and it didn’t go smoothly at all. Definitely nowhere near our first match, trophy obtained. No point trying to help them now when the requirement will be changed in < a month. 

3 hours ago, OmegaRejectz said:

100%. I wish I would’ve went through and made a post after they posted that 2nd set of the blog post so that this thread wouldn’t have been created. I could understand if Behaviour didn’t mention it, but they literally addressed it directly in the same post ?‍♀️ 

I will create a thread anytime soon today with all changes and stuff we should expect next big update.