Senna Forever expansion

Godo Fwar

15 minutes ago, Honor_Hand said:

Awesome! Will most likely purchase this expansion on day one. I absolutely loved Horizon Chase Turbo. Can't wait to go back and earn more trophies on it. :D

I enjoyed it too!

Funny that GT6 also had Senna DLC! ?

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Honor_Hand said:

Gotta pay respects to the true legends out there, haha. 1f601.png

Absolutely! I was only 2 years old when he passed away, but I've seen the Senna documentary and it was so compelling.

Edited by DogFoRaw5
  • Like 3

I don't see the actual list on the Steam page unless I'm missing something, but it says it has the achievements so it's probably no doubt PlayStation will get the respective trophies. So this will be a game I will have to get back on, hopefully the trophies won't be too time consuming. I basically spent over 20 hours getting one lone trophy in Streets of Rage 4.

• 2 weeks later...

Just downloaded this and played through the first career stage.  Really enjoyed it, the F1 visuals reminds me of the old Continental Circus arcade game, and the Senna tribute is nicely done.

10 new bronze trophies and 1 silver.

No sign of the PS5 version yet...

On 9/27/2021 at 3:54 PM, DogFoRaw5 said:

Senna Forever expansion will be available on October 20th on PS4, Nintendo Switch, Xbox One, Xbox Series X|S, PC (Steam and Epic Store), iOS and Android devices for 5.99 EUR | USD.

Guessing it's not coming to the Vita version. 

The money from the DLC is going to Ayrton Senna Institute, a NGO created by Senna's sister (at least a part from what I saw).

I played the first stage and it's awesome, loved the DLC. I'm brazilian, but I was born after Senna passed away and yet it's exciting to see him in a good brazilian game

4 hours ago, AJ_Radio said:

Looks like lots of people are already playing. How is the DLC difficulty wise?

I played the first career stage, I don't think that it's difficult, maybe the same as the rest of the game, a little less.