Insurgency: Sandstorm Trophy Thoughts?

Johambubger

I think it looks quite easy, granted, I've never played the PC version. At a glance, most of the trophies seem to be centered around killing enemies in certain ways, which I'd imagine would come quite naturally by just enjoying the game. These might also be very boostable, depending on what the game allows in terms of hosting your own servers/custom games and whether or not you'll be able to unlock trophies in them. The hardest might be killing 3 enemies in a row with headshots, but who knows. I'm just glad there's no 'play 1000 matches'-type trophies. I'm very excited, the PS4 desperately needs a shooter like this. 

Edited by johamburgers
  • Like 1

8 minutes ago, johamburgers said:

I think it looks quite easy, granted, I've never played the PC version. At a glance, most of the trophies seem to be centered around killing enemies in certain ways, which I'd imagine would come quite naturally by just enjoying the game. These might also be very boostable, depending on what the game allows in terms of hosting your own servers/custom games and whether or not you'll be able to unlock trophies in them. The hardest might be killing 3 enemies in a row with headshots, but who knows. I'm just glad there's no 'play 1000 matches'-type trophies. I'm very excited, the PS4 desperately needs a shooter like this. 

Actually looks fun.  It is nice that it's a PS4 game.  Co-op is a good time Jo.  

32 minutes ago, NMErickson said:

Does it have solo or co-op play against bots or is this an online only game? I really love the realistic Middle East setting for military shooters. It’s also why I hope we see Six Days in Fallujah come out soon.

You can play co-op vs bots, or play offline with bots vs bots!

Trophy list looks fun, really enjoyed the beta. Can't wait for full release! :D 

Edited by TheLoneliestPanda
  • Like 2

38 minutes ago, TheLoneliestPanda said:

You can play co-op vs bots, or play offline with bots vs bots!

Trophy list looks fun, really enjoyed the beta. Can't wait for full release! :D 

Ah that’s beautiful. Thank you man. This just got bumped up the list and now wanting to play it ASAP. I just don’t have the time (or reflexes) to practice and git gud like I used to :P

Edit: Went ahead and preordered the physical copy. Thought this was online only, PvP only type, but nope. I’m excited for it!

Edited by NMErickson
  • Like 2

2 hours ago, n1c0live said:

This trophy list looks fun to do while playing casually or with a friend, but I'm curious if they are going to release DLC trophies given that there's already a Year Pass 1 and 2 if you get the Gold Edition.

I'm not willing to pay for DLC on this game.

I think the year passes are for cosmetic items / battle pass just like cod / rogue company/ bfv etc...

Insurgency: Sandstorm Gold Edition includes:
• Base game
• Year 1 Pass: 16 cosmetics sets
• Year 2 Pass: 4 instantly unlocked reward items and 16 cosmetic sets

I'm on the same page as you , i want to pay for the standard edition max.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, shlomaniac said:

I think the year passes are for cosmetic items / battle pass just like cod / rogue company/ bfv etc...

Insurgency: Sandstorm Gold Edition includes:
• Base game
• Year 1 Pass: 16 cosmetics sets
• Year 2 Pass: 4 instantly unlocked reward items and 16 cosmetic sets

I'm on the same page as you , i want to pay for the standard edition max.

Thank you a lot for the information, I'll probably get this game soon then!

1 hour ago, wvwwvvv said:

I think the hardest trophy is

It's All in the Reflexes

Kill an enemy with an enemy's live grenade.

The trophy is almost impossible in my opinion. It is very much based on luck, lol

You can just throw your own grenade and pick it up to throw again at AI.

+ I'm having a hard time with Carrying trophy, any tips would be appreciated.

Edited by FeindlicheKrabbe

18 hours ago, FeindlicheKrabbe said:

You can just throw your own grenade and pick it up to throw again at AI.

It's probably a bug rather than an incorrect description, because the description says "enemy's grenade"

Edited by wvwwvvv