Trophy thought

Deluziion90

1 hour ago, RasvaHiiri said:

After seeing the trophies i'm definetly adding this to my library

don't. I have played it and after being excited for it. I can tell you this shit is God Awful...

• Like 4

12 minutes ago, Nitro said:

don't. I have played it and after being excited for it. I can tell you this shit is God Awful...

Feel like this is rather opinionated and will vary person to person. However I will say that I believe this game will be something either people enjoy, or hate, I don't think there will be any room in-between.

8 hours ago, Nitro said:

33k very positive reviews on steam says otherwise.

The games great fun. Probably just not your type of game, it's not very hand holdy or cod like. 

• Like 1

On 9/29/2021 at 11:39 PM, OmegaRejectz said:

Rocket League *had* paid DLC, but then they made it F2P and then simply made you spend $5 so that people couldn't just make mass bot accounts. Rocket League actually wasn't too bad at all for 100%, aside from a few lame trophies.

If it's anything like Battlefield 1 or Squad then 20 buildables will be a cakewalk. I spent like an hour placing buildables in Squad and constantly built hundreds of sandbags, barbed wire, tank traps in Battlefield 1.

The game is different in that you need materials to build stuff such as barbed wire, garrisons, Anti-Tank Guns, etc that have to be brought either by truck or dropped by the support class.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, x-iGoAT-X said:

This platinum won't be easy that's for sure. Each game takes about an hour to finish. At least 100+ hours easily, also a shit load of bugs in this game. I should of waited to play this 1f610.png

It counts even if you join a game with a few minutes left.

Disregard my previous comment. Don’t think there’s pc crossplay after all. As well as my enjoyable for the game has gotten a little better.

I decided to give the game another try and play it as a camping game mostly. Well that was beneficial. Going to start just camping and playing support roles, seems to be my path for the game lol. 

Edited by Dangisuckatgamin
  • Like 1

54 minutes ago, The_Great_Lalli said:

I don't think i can get into this game. So much walking after you die. How are people finding ppl to kill I get shot out of no where, have to spend another 2 m8ns getting to fight. This game is too slow for me. 

You can be a officer/commander or ask them, to put down a spawn location. This game is about team work and communication, everyone with a ps5 has a mic on their controller, all you have to do is talk to others and the game will be much easier.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, The_Great_Lalli said:

I don't think i can get into this game. So much walking after you die. How are people finding ppl to kill I get shot out of no where, have to spend another 2 m8ns getting to fight. This game is too slow for me. 

There are spawn points that be placed down by a squad lead. Considering there are a lot of new players, you can tell someone if they haven't placed anything.

FYI to post a spawn, you got to use the timer/watch.

40 minutes ago, Deadvember said:

You can be a officer/commander or ask them, to put down a spawn location. This game is about team work and communication, everyone with a ps5 has a mic on their controller, all you have to do is talk to others and the game will be much easier.

After I posted it next match I finally started killing things. Went 16-0 as our team defended Omaha. We got cocky and moved up with 1 min to go I assumed we win, but I guess someone got in and captured, timer reset to 30 min....do we defend for 30? I wasn't down to sit around for another 30 to defend quit out just as I was starting to enjoy. Then learned no xp for quiting, sucks you don't get xp as you do things :(. I don't have time to sit through matches. Oh well just as I was starting to enjoy

This'll be a struggle bus for me. I enjoy it, but the list is looking a hell of a lot tougher(longer) with the games pacing. Just don't know if I'll touch it again after BF launches. However I DO NOT enjoy the mic system, I respect it because it adds to the realism, but my time playing tonight had me turning voice to 0%. Between people talking with tons of background noise, or awful quality I was getting a headache and had to stop.

Looking at one of the trophies in particular I hope some things on this list won't require compliance of randoms. (Looking at you 20 buildables in one match) Also I hopped in an Artillery cannon and saw it needed a spotter(?). So that could potentially be just awful.

Don't see this getting a guide anytime soon so I'll be watching TrueAchievements to see what pops up there.

• Like 1

Played a few rounds yesterday and it was a frustrating, but also exciting experience at the same time. 
I think this will be a much better experience in a few weeks time, when only the serious players will be left and the server issues are resolved. The game could also use a few patches, because technically it’s pretty rough around the edges at the moment. 
But there’s definitely potential if you give it a chance and don’t expect the fast paced shooting of CoD or even Battlefield.  

Oh, and please watch some beginners guides on YouTube, especially on how sectors work and the role of the commander. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Deadvember said:

In the year 2021 it's a challenge for people to communicate with other people.  God forbid they pick up a mic and have to speak into it.  People are uncomfortable they might sound funny or they might not be well received or someone might offend them.  So therefore this game sucks.  If we can't hide in the basement and do all our socializing on an app it isn't safe anymore.

28 minutes ago, Skurkitty said:

Looking at one of the trophies in particular I hope some things on this list won't require compliance of randoms. (Looking at you 20 buildables in one match) Also I hopped in an Artillery cannon and saw it needed a spotter(?). So that could potentially be just awful.

-The commander’s spawn beacon counts as buildable and as far as I know those don’t require resources, so it should be easy to do 20 in one match

- Artillery don’t need two people to operate, it’s very doable on your own, you just need to switch seats after every shot. 

• Like 1