Trophy thought

Deluziion90

57 minutes ago, Bearded_Jay said:

Not for me, went from lvl 33 to lvl 31, something seems wrong with this update.

Hope it's a one time thing...

That’s what it was doing to me after every game pre-patch lol. I went from level 8 to 0 over and over and never earned xp. So after about three wasted hours I got on Twitter and saw they were trying to fix it. The server still seems kinda laggy though. Not disconnecting, but even with 400mbish internet I’m jittering. Or is that fps drops introduced after the patch? Hmm..

Not sure. Hopefully yours fixes itself! ?

Haven't had any XP issues personally. I am however having idle issues... some matches are just long, we all know this. Take a few minutes to stand up and stretch, grab a drink, use the bathroom, come back and kicked. I mean I understand WHY, but it feels so short.

Guess I'm gonna start rubberbanding my controller to spin in circles when I need a small break. Assuming that even works.

4 hours ago, Skurkitty said:

Haven't had any XP issues personally. I am however having idle issues... some matches are just long, we all know this. Take a few minutes to stand up and stretch, grab a drink, use the bathroom, come back and kicked. I mean I understand WHY, but it feels so short.

Guess I'm gonna start rubberbanding my controller to spin in circles when I need a small break. Assuming that even works.

I always let myself get shot.

If you’re bleeding out it doesn’t count as idling and it takes a long time before you die. 

• Like 1

On 10/11/2021 at 4:05 PM, TommyG-LT said:

This is 100% accurate. 

Also, a good Commander is the key to win battles. So many randoms pick this role and don't use the abilities or even build garrisons.. it's frustrating. 

Worst thing is people acting like the mic on their PS5 Controller isn't there so they don't communicate at all.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, lucask001 said:

I’m very closed to the platinum but I’m bad at headshots, do you guys have some tips / advice ?

German sniper and shooting with the tank were the 2 easiest ways for me to get headshots. Other than that, you will aim better and better, headshots won't be much of a problem for long !

• Like 1

• 1 month later...