Digital Pro Edition

When you buy this edition does it simply give you the game, season pass, etc or is it tied to a new “version” of the game.

Like could I use a physical disc and simply install the Season Pass after buying this edition?

Also, depending on how it works, would I still also get the Season Pass on the PS3? 

Edited by OmegaRejectz

"Call of Duty®: Advanced Warfare Digital Pro Edition features all the digital content you need to prepare for a new era of combat, including a Season Pass, the Atlas Gorge Bonus Multiplayer Map, and a collection of bonus digital content."

from their website. Its pretty clear cut. You'd get the game digitally but if you later when and used a disc you would still have access to the season pass and dlc

EDIT: Unsure on ps3 as i don't even remember it releasing on it 

Edited by Infected Elite

I would think so. That's what I did for Black Ops 3 and Arkham Knight. I have the discs but I bought the deluxe editions when they were on sale and downloaded the season passes separately. BO3 Zombies Chronicles ended up being free thanks to the PS Plus Collection.

As for the PS3 version, I don't think you'd get the season pass for it. I think all the PS3-PS4 cross buy promotions for COD games have expired by now. You'd have to buy the PS3 digital pro version separately. 

Edited by SnakeSound222
  • Like 1

• 2 months later...
  • 6 months later...