Akihabara Historian bugged?

I'm on run 9 done all endings twice except sister so what the hell am I missing or is it just bugged I've done 

1 Rui coexistence

2 Rui coexistence / Sister

3 Rui Shadow

4 Mana/Sena Shadow 

5 NIRO

6 Mana/Sena Shadow (models didn't unlock) 

7 Coexistence with both optionals alive 

8 NIRO 

• 1 year later...

What is the word on this? Is this trophy bugged on 1.03 if you get the sister ending before the final run?

EDIT: For anyone reading this. On 1.03 the Sister ending is bugged in the sense that it will override whatever ending you get with it so it'll be like you never got the ending. What this means is the platinum requires 5 playthroughs rather than 4, but I wouldn't worry about it as the game when set to easy and just doing the story takes only around 50 minutes. The order I did things was: Coexistence (Gamer), Shadow Soul DBP (Otaku), NIRO (Holic), Shadow Soul Rui + Sister (Easy), Shadow Soul Rui (Easy). If it worked for me it should for you. My advice if you want to be careful is to upload your file when you're nearing the end of your 4th playthrough and make sure auto-uploads for the game is turned off. Then keep those files in case something goes wrong involving the Sister ending so you can do things differently, however I do believe the only issue here is it not counting whatever ending you get alongside the Sister ending.

Edited by Rozalia1