Online trophies, hard to find players

• 1 month later...
On 9/28/2021 at 8:57 AM, FearlessYxY said:

Okay everyone, here is how I did it for the interceptor trophies (as not many people play these), I simply hosted a session, Interceptor > Hyper Series and left the game on the whole night while I went to sleep. I checked back in the morning and got both trophies. My driver record says I played 41 interceptor games of both racer and cop lol. I think there may also be other people wanting to boost so they probably used my session, but this is a great way to do it! 

Genius

• 3 months later...
On 28/9/2021 at 4:57 PM, FearlessYxY said:

Okay everyone, here is how I did it for the interceptor trophies (as not many people play these), I simply hosted a session, Interceptor > Hyper Series and left the game on the whole night while I went to sleep. I checked back in the morning and got both trophies. My driver record says I played 41 interceptor games of both racer and cop lol. I think there may also be other people wanting to boost so they probably used my session, but this is a great way to do it! 

Can I do the same for online hot pursuit races?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...

I'm not sure how prevalent hacking is in this game, but I just encountered a player that seemed to have been AFK. So I casually went about finishing the race, came in 1st obviously, but once the results showed, I came in 2nd place.

I noticed as soon as the race started, they sort of glitched behind me? I thought nothing of it at first, maybe lag from online etc. Has this happened to anyone?

18 minutes ago, MyNameIs_Rainman said:

I'm not sure how prevalent hacking is in this game, but I just encountered a player that seemed to have been AFK. So I casually went about finishing the race, came in 1st obviously, but once the results showed, I came in 2nd place.

I noticed as soon as the race started, they sort of glitched behind me? I thought nothing of it at first, maybe lag from online etc. Has this happened to anyone?

Do you have crossplay on? You might have encountered someone on PC. I imagine it would be easier to hack that version.

4 minutes ago, Stevieboy said:

Do you have crossplay on? You might have encountered someone on PC. I imagine it would be easier to hack that version.

You know what, you might be right. I think I left it on initially because I figured it would make matchmaking easier, but if it's something I'm going to be continuing to run into then I'll have to turn it off.