Club Icon trophy in 4-5 hours

DAS2in1

I've not bought Fifa last couple of years but did this to get upper hand in rivals. I quit the match if i felt the

team/gamer I meet was better than me. But I see this can be used for 200 quick matches.

You need an older mobil telephone and play online on this units wifi. I used and Samsung J3 (2016).

Just after kick off use another phone calling the one used for online play, this will cut data comunication.

The game freezes and after about 2-3 seconds you cancel call, you get an message about losing connection

to your opponent and the match will count as an draw if the result is a draw. Calling to long will count as disconnection.

It can be done later in the match as well but the match need to be a draw or this will count as an disconnect.

• Like 1

Another simple way is you can press the PS button and go to setting page. Do an internet connection test and it will also disconnect u from FUT.

Also you can get this trophy immediately if you play coop with your friend who has a 200+ player (he needs to be the host).

• Like 2

On 10/5/2021 at 5:30 AM, m678hk0078 said:

Another simple way is you can press the PS button and go to setting page. Do an internet connection test and it will also disconnect u from FUT.

This doesn't work unfortunately. Considered as a DNF with a coin penalty , also no increase on the milestone matches.

• 4 months later...
  • 3 months later...

if you play a co-op game with a friend who has a player on 200 games or more in their team you get the trophy after 1 game.
thanks to help from a friend i got this trophy straight away, you have to play 10 co-op squad battle matches for the Friends for Life trophy anyway so this one is easily achievable without grinding out 200 games just to leave them as soon as they start.

• Like 2