Trophy Thoughts?

Thephoenixshow

30 minutes ago, OWALegend said:

He also got the nightmare and the normal playtrough trophy at the same time. So nightmare might be available from the beginning.

I was checking Official FAQ, apparently it's same as original, could be a bug or patch needed

Are you sure he didn't do easy, then Nightmare

41 minutes ago, eNaticus said:

Can i ask how someone has already has the plat for the game when it ain't even out yet, nor any media outlets have been given the game early???

Because they hacked the server and downloaded the game early. Or like in every other case like this, it's a reviewer, developer, tester or someone who simply got an early copy.

Edited by Quink666

7 minutes ago, OWALegend said:

You are right. He played on easy first. Sorry

I'm also glad to see that when the collectibles refer to Normal Mode, they just mean the normal manuscripts which you can actually get on Normal, Nightmare OR Easy as the plat owners pop time suggests.

Looking at the old version forums, I was curious off this despite some saying 'must be normal or above'. But because the collectible trophies can be gotten on Nightmare, then why not Easy also as none are Normal difficulty (except Nightmare manuscripts), it seemed like a variable that was being assumed, but for me needed testing to be sure

So easy way to platinum is Easy 100%, then Nightmare run

Edited by Optinooby
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Optinooby said:

Perhaps we need to wait and see first, I know we are all assuming the same as the original as we always do with re-releases, but sometimes unexpected things do change and in the meantime until those changes are discovered if any, we have some misinformation going around which makes the discovery of possible changes take longer as nobody is keeping an eye open because they have been told everything is exactly the same feature/mechanic wise before the game is even released!

I'm sure most will stay the same, though they may add a few more collectibles, it's possible Nightmare is unlocked from the start and it's also possible there may be accessibility features that don't disable trophies, just like in Control.

Some changes could turn it into a easy 1 playthrough platinum plus the DLC, though if this happens there will no doubt be a bitching thread on it.

I'm with you that nothing has likely changed, though I like to keep an open mind until I can 100% confirm ;)

Yeah I agree. They might sneak a few new ones in, but at the moment I'm hopful they don't.

1 hour ago, DuckEggX said:

https://www.gameskinny.com/dnkce/alan-wake-remastered-next-gen-upgrade-paths-detailed

This mentions the saves from PS4 transferring over to PS5 for auto popping trophies.

That's good news. I look forward to this game.

2 hours ago, wardragon989 said:

Yeah I agree. They might sneak a few new ones in, but at the moment I'm hopful they don't.

I think you were on the money mate, looking at a the Official FAQ not long ago, it all appears to be exactly the same, those guess will see if anything is snuck in ;)

2 hours ago, communistwookiee said:

Based on those who have already been able to sync it, looks like EU was the first list posted and NA was the second list.

thank you, was not sure if they two things of the game. 

30 minutes ago, westersburg said:

Are you playing the ps4 version? If yes, it's probably because the ps4 stack(s) isn't live yet. Only the 2 ps5 stacks are syncable right now.

I wonder if the PS4 stacks will still use the visual of a PS5 Platinum for the Plat image, they probably will.

3 hours ago, westersburg said:

Are you playing the ps4 version? If yes, it's probably because the ps4 stack(s) isn't live yet. Only the 2 ps5 stacks are syncable right now.

Yes PS4

It's almost midday in the UK and they still haven't synced 

12 hours since release 

On 29-9-2021 at 6:58 PM, Optinooby said:

Perhaps we need to wait and see first, I know we are all assuming the same as the original as we always do with re-releases, but sometimes unexpected things do change and in the meantime until those changes are discovered if any, we have some misinformation going around which makes the discovery of possible changes take longer as nobody is keeping an eye open because they have been told everything is exactly the same feature/mechanic wise before the game is even released!

I'm sure most will stay the same, though they may add a few more collectibles, it's possible Nightmare is unlocked from the start and it's also possible there may be accessibility features that don't disable trophies, just like in Control.

Some changes could turn it into a easy 1 playthrough platinum plus the DLC, though if this happens there will no doubt be a bitching thread on it.

I'm with you that nothing has likely changed, though I like to keep an open mind until I can 100% confirm ;)

Will we see by any chance a platinum walktrough of this game by you on youtube? Can't seem to find any propper ones.