Be my Guest trophy

Ownag3K3Z

Is this trophy bugged? Me and a friend won a co-op game on mystery ball online in the friendlies section, which I’m assuming is the public session area as it was the online part but the trophy didn’t pop. Any ideas? Has anyone else tried for this yet as no-one has it

Edited by Ownag3K3Z
Spelling

8 hours ago, Hundo-X-Percento said:

You can't earn this trophy yet, there will be a 'Public Co-Op' mode where the Online Friendly modes are, I assume this will most likely come out with the next update or when the game is fully released on October 1st.

Oh right ok, thanks for the heads up. I was so confused honestly, it’s going to be awkward to try and win with a random on Co-op though but sure haha

• Like 1

The reason why they put on pc first is because they don’t care as much that’s why they always do patches first on pc. It should be available soon obviously they do checks before they put it on consoles. Just every needs to check daily on console and contact ea to report it and hopefully they might sort it next few days. Not sure if you need a friend for this trophy I think u have to play with random person on your team on co-op. I think best thing they added the mode on consoles so should be close so we can obtain the trophy soon

Edited by xDanBfc
  • Like 1