Be my Guest trophy

Ownag3K3Z

20 hours ago, Elatherion said:

Been looking for a match for about an hour now, and for like 3 yesterday, can´t even find someone to play with, is it possible to do it with a friend?

I feel you. I’ve been having the same issue, been searching for hours, can’t even find a coop partner and on the rare occasions I’ve found one, no match 

I guess I got lucky with the ps5 version and got that one done quickly. But now on the ps4 version its a nightmare. It takes me like 30-50 tries to find a match, and whenever a match is about to 'start' it just crashes the app and my console all together. Super annoying tbh, and not sure what to do about it.

edit: and of course after writing this post I get into a match twice, quite quickly. First game my team mate instantly leaves. Second game we just lost. Perfect. Just perfect :D 

Edited by Barriebar17

51 minutes ago, Hayate188 said:

I've tried for many days and couldn't find a single match... I guess this year platinum it's impossible for some regions, matchmaking totally broken. 

It's possible with 4 people from the same region

Edited by Stevieboy
  • Like 1

On 31-10-2021 at 11:28 PM, apiz_arshaveen said:

Not at all. Me and 7 other friends tried and not got match

Yesterday we tried with a group of 4 in south american servers (chile, brasil, argentina and paraguay). It took ages to pair us but eventually we got it. The matchmaking is still broken and very buggy but the trophy is possible with patience. 

TIP: Once you find a partner and the game start looking for a match, press PS button and open the session pop up to check who is paired with you, this will help to check if you are correctly matched with your boosting team or to get the name of other person who is trying to play (you can add him and then boost it together, we actually started as 4 but many others, around 8, joined the boosting session)

NOTE: It was harder to match chile with brasil for example than chile with argentina (this combination was paired several times and very easy), this makes me think that if you boost it with closer partners its easier, but im not sure tbh.

Best luck for the ones that don't have it yet!! 

• Like 2

What I did was I kept trying using remote play during my day to find a match (while working) and whenever it matched with another player, I went to the TV, turned on my main controller and played the match. In one hour and a half I played three matches and won the last.

This is totally doable but it is a bit broken, in order to save your gaming time, trying to find the matches while doing something else or else you could fall asleep waiting for a match.

• Like 1

On 03/11/2021 at 4:04 AM, kaDen said:

What I did was I kept trying using remote play during my day to find a match (while working) and whenever it matched with another player, I went to the TV, turned on my main controller and played the match. In one hour and a half I played three matches and won the last.

This is totally doable but it is a bit broken, in order to save your gaming time, trying to find the matches while doing something else or else you could fall asleep waiting for a match.

Same here, tried with some guys on South America servers, both ps5 and ps4 version took around 6~7 hours to find matches for everybody, 10 ppl could finally achieve.

edit; Some ppl looking for classic match are finding ppl on public coop, that means 3 ppl would be able to get the trophy. Yesterday on ps4 the team matched with coop was tottaly different from that one listed with Serie A players, this is the team i've found after many hours.

oPuR34.png

Edited by Hayate188

9 hours ago, Hayate188 said:

Same here, tried with some guys on South America servers, both ps5 and ps4 version took around 6~7 hours to find matches for everybody, 10 ppl could finally achieve.

edit; Some ppl looking for classic match are finding ppl on public coop, that means 3 ppl would be able to get the trophy. Yesterday on ps4 the team matched with coop was tottaly different from that one listed with Serie A players, this is the team i've found after many hours.

oPuR34.png

Sorry I'm a little confused about your edit? You can you find public co-op games via searching in classic match? also how can 3 people get the trophy. Thanks 

7 hours ago, Ohh_Kill_Em98 said:

Sorry I'm a little confused about your edit? You can you find public co-op games via searching in classic match? also how can 3 people get the trophy. Thanks 

sorry i mean looking on public coop you can match ppl that are looking classic matches, you gotta be searching on public coop in order to unlock trophy. I said 3 ppl since 2 will on public coop lobby and one should try classic match

3 hours ago, Hayate188 said:

sorry i mean looking on public coop you can match ppl that are looking classic matches, you gotta be searching on public coop in order to unlock trophy. I said 3 ppl since 2 will on public coop lobby and one should try classic match

Appreciate the advice, that method seems to work as well! Will try it again tomorrow

Hello everyone, after a long trial and error throughout the week, with many people from different regions, today I finally managed to get the trophy with 4 people from the USA. I am from Mexico City and I tried the trophy with people from Europe (the server never matched us), South America (the server never found us) and with people from the USA, the server always allowed us to find a partner.

It is important to disable "matchmaking" in the online settings so that you not only search for people close to you and thus increase the chances that you will find more people looking for this FUT mode. The probabilities increase when in your search group there are people from the same country or the same region and the best way to know where each player is from is by asking which country they are from and so you can see which region you are compatible with.

However, you just have to be patient to find a match, currently the servers are very bad, however a very helpful tip is: on PS5 as soon as you find a partner you can press the PS button on your control and see who has paired with you or see who it is your partner. Once you know who your partner is, add him to a chat and thus as you join with more people, add those people to a chat and coordinate so that everyone looks for the game at the same time.

We were a group of 5 people (4 from the USA and 1 from Mexico) and in a space of 1 hour we managed to get the trophy for all of us by finding each other and applying forfeit match scoring an own goal.

I hope that my experience will help someone else to continue trying and achieving this trophy (very complicated and hellish by the way).

Edited by Ruben-Ocampo
  • Like 2

Guys, can you do the trophy and play public coop with a friend? Or you have to find in-game someone to play?

I’m struggling even to find someone and when I do, he quits or we find someone from Classic match with hell good team.

Edited by Stevieboy

11 hours ago, Ruben-Ocampo said:

Hello everyone, after a long trial and error throughout the week, with many people from different regions, today I finally managed to get the trophy with 4 people from the USA. I am from Mexico City and I tried the trophy with people from Europe (the server never matched us), South America (the server never found us) and with people from the USA, the server always allowed us to find a partner.

It is important to disable "matchmaking" in the online settings so that you not only search for people close to you and thus increase the chances that you will find more people looking for this FUT mode. The probabilities increase when in your search group there are people from the same country or the same region and the best way to know where each player is from is by asking which country they are from and so you can see which region you are compatible with.

However, you just have to be patient to find a match, currently the servers are very bad, however a very helpful tip is: on PS5 as soon as you find a partner you can press the PS button on your control and see who has paired with you or see who it is your partner. Once you know who your partner is, add him to a chat and thus as you join with more people, add those people to a chat and coordinate so that everyone looks for the game at the same time.

We were a group of 5 people (4 from the USA and 1 from Mexico) and in a space of 1 hour we managed to get the trophy for all of us by finding each other and applying forfeit match scoring an own goal.

I hope that my experience will help someone else to continue trying and achieving this trophy (very complicated and hellish by the way).

Using PS5 to play PS4 version, can the partner be seen?

1 hour ago, TheVengeance1231 said:

Thanks, one more question.

Will being PSN friends with boosting partner disable matchmaking between them?

My advice is to delete the people you are going to boost with. Don´t have them on PSN as friends its more likely that the server pair you with your boosting party 'cause it thinks you are randoms seraching for a match. Hope it helps and finally that you get your trophy. I've just recently achieve both trophies for PS4 & PS5. Both of them a pain in the a**.

Edited by Ruben-Ocampo
  • Like 1

21 minutes ago, Ruben-Ocampo said:

My advice is to delete the people you are going to boost with. Don´t have them on PSN as friends its more likely that the server pair you with your boosting party 'cause it thinks you are randoms seraching for a match. Hope it helps and finally that you get your trophy. I've just recently achieve both trophies for PS4 & PS5. Both of them a pain in the a**.

Congratulations for getting both trophies.

Thanks for your advice.

I will try to find Asia people for boosting.

But it is quite hard...