Be my Guest trophy

Ownag3K3Z

1 hour ago, OMID-GTS said:

i dont have the public coop match option does anyone else is having this problem?

If you select Friendlies from the FUT hub -> Play online and then you should have co-op as the first option.

At least I think is that one but I’m having serious trouble winning that sh*t.

I’m always put in a team with someone as good/bad (I’m below average) as me and we play against FIFA gods with stacked teams and get destroyed after 15 mins...

1 hour ago, chilly_schrimp said:

If you select Friendlies from the FUT hub -> Play online and then you should have co-op as the first option.

I’m always put in a team with someone as good/bad (I’m below average) as me and we play against FIFA gods with stacked teams and get destroyed after 15 mins...

Weird because I don't have it on both ps4 and ps5 versions should I do anything to unlock it?

9 hours ago, OMID-GTS said:

Weird because I don't have it on both ps4 and ps5 versions should I do anything to unlock it?

Sorry man, then I have no idea. I don't believe I have done anything specific to unlock it. Also my language settings are in swedish so my description might be wrong in other languages.

20 hours ago, chilly_schrimp said:

I have exactly the same issue and they end up quitting after so long and some even quit when we go 1 down. I don't understand we have to use a team given to us but the people we end up playing against have a team stacked with TOTY cards it makes no sense, I'm tempted to give up trying for the trophy.

Edited by Bluefalcon2210
Spelling correction

Just got the trophy earlier, glad I don't have to worry about it anymore.

Being in Australia, it's quite hard to find a match, let alone a partner. For anyone struggling to find a partner, try cancelling the search for a co-op partner after about 5-7 seconds everytime, it seemed to find me a partner quicker than waiting for it to time out the search itself.  

1 hour ago, Bluefalcon2210 said:

I have exactly the same issue and they end up quitting after so long and so even quit when we go 1 down. I don't understand we have to use a team given to us but the people we end up playing against have a team stacked with TOTY cards it makes no sense, I'm temtped to give up trying for the trophy.

Yeah it's weird, I thought it would be 2 randoms playing against 2 other randoms with same level team not 2 random noobs against the GOAT.

4 hours ago, chilly_schrimp said:

Yeah it's weird, I thought it would be 2 randoms playing against 2 other randoms with same level team not 2 random noobs against the GOAT.

Yeah I thought it would be exactly that as well but it's not, it seems like it's 2 randoms with a random team against 2 people who play together all the time or know each other with their own team they've built. It makes no sense, we should all be playing with the same team we can pick from before we start searching for a game.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...

Seems like I never gonna get this trophy, matchmaking depends on the IP, so to get this done the players have to be in the same Region.

But i still wont give up if someone from South America in the future see this and need this trophy no matter how much time has passed add me: raulbalarezo 

Edited by raulbalarezo

• 6 months later...
On 2/2/2023 at 2:03 PM, raulbalarezo said:

Got it Using a VPN, I highly suggest if you are having big trouble with this like I was (5 consecutive days searching with no luck) download a VPN and connect to an UK server, got the trophy in 15 minutes

How to connect a VPN to the console? i really don't know

Edited by Wabo_RockyXD

On 19/11/2021 at 0:19 AM, InfamousDooMZ said:

I've got the same issue as you all. iv'e got 4 irl friends that live around a 5 minute drive from me, we all searched at the same time and nothing. couldn't get into a match. I'm going to get a vpn and make it so my region is UK. I know a few people that did this and were able to get into multiple games and get the trophy. I'll keep this post updated. 

EDIT 1: got the vpn working. very simple process. will begin searching. matchmaking already seems much more active. hopefully i'm able to get into one

EDIT 2: found 2 games in a row with 2 separate partners but matched the same sweat who was playing classic friendlies with his 3 million coin team. lost both games.

EDIT 3: found my 4th game, messaged my opponent asking for a win and he gave it to us. If it wasn't for that very kind person, this would be so much more difficult as i had play with 300 ping

How to connect a VPN to the console?