Vergil

Trophy thoughts?

17 posts in this topic

Looks identical to Under Night in birth list.

So quite easy lol

I almost thought this is another update from Under Night In-Birth lol.

Difficulty around 3/10 if you are a newcomer to the genre. For the rest of us...hopefully Street Fighter 6 won't disappoint trophy wise xD

Had my eye on this for a bit. Never played Melty Blood before but this looks fairly simple. 

No online trophies it looks like, I will definitely pick this up if this gets a physical release.

7 minutes ago, Sendai-Horatio said:

No online trophies it looks like, I will definitely pick this up if this gets a physical release.

Well there is one online trophy. But...

Network Debut- participate in an online match

Yeah... xD you may as well say there's no actual online lol.

Another easy trophy list. Hopefully this will be available at my library one day so I can borrow it like I did with GGST.

Trophy list certainly exists and has trophies. Not much to talk about, just play the game lol.

1 hour ago, Sendai-Horatio said:

It's getting a physical release in Japan as a special edition, but that's it. Not even a normal standalone printing in the east 😢

Best we can do is hope for a complete edition!

1 hour ago, MandA60VISE said:

Is it worth playing without having read Tsukihime first?

You can watch the Old Anime Version from 2003. Its Called: Shingetsutan Tsuki-hime

more Infos you may find here: https://www.anisearch.de/anime/1867,shingetsutan-tsuki-hime

Its still good and i Rewatch this too. No need to Play the Visual Novel Remake for the Story.

18 hours ago, MandA60VISE said:

Is it worth playing without having read Tsukihime first?

You'll still be fine since its a prequel to the new remake, i would advice still reading the original since its very good and translated. remake will probably take 5-10 years to get translated. Ignore the reply saying to watch the anime, don't its awful as in live action last airbender bad but even worse, its a terrible adaptation and still just a horrible show by itself. So in short do read the vn but otherwise just play the game blind and you'll mostly be ok just wont understand some story things but i assume your mostly in it for gameplay anyway

Easy platinum. Like many said before, very similar to Under the night in birth. I might wait for a price drop though.

What's required for a 100% clear for a character? Do you have to complete the Expert combos? If this is the case, this will stomp a lot from clearing it 100% so not as easy as Under Night to 100%.

4 hours ago, DEMON said:

What's required for a 100% clear for a character? Do you have to complete the Expert combos? If this is the case, this will stomp a lot from clearing it 100% so not as easy as Under Night to 100%.

Not sure right now I did all Missions with Noel Time Attack/Score Attack/Survival plus story mode and only have 32% clear rate with her, assuming I have to do all the difficulties for Time attack/Score/Survival? I'm not really sure.

Still haven't got this one but I think you need to complete everything in the single player menu. So Story mode (only one difficulty ?) and getting an S rank in all difficulties in Score Attack, Time Attack, Survival and Missions.

If you're struggling with combos, you can slow down the game to 50 or even 30% speed in the pause menu, they will still count as valid.
And Volv is a great character to get an S rank everywhere in hard difficulty. Just spam his air projectiles and you'll be (mostly) safe. No skills required.

3 hours ago, Foxhound__Delta said:

Not sure right now I did all Missions with Noel Time Attack/Score Attack/Survival plus story mode and only have 32% clear rate with her, assuming I have to do all the difficulties for Time attack/Score/Survival? I'm not really sure.

Read from another forum that you need to complete story on all difficulty, S rank on all difficulty for Score / Time attack and Survival. And finally complete all the combo mission.

Posted (edited)

On 1/10/2021 at 2:18 AM, Tetho_mig said:

If you're struggling with combos, you can slow down the game to 50 or even 30% speed in the pause menu, they will still count as valid.

Do they? I just tested it, completed the last two combos for Akiha at 30% speed and they're showing as completed but with a green moon instead of a yellow one. Also when I check the total clear rate for her missions it's showing as 96.2% so it probably doesn't count.

Edit: My bad, I realized I somehow skipped one of her beginner combos so now it's showing as 100%. 

Edited by iFraaN97