Working Speedrun Trophy Glitch (v1.33)

GamerCrazy2

• 2 months later...

I got this to work on PS4 Pro, but with a little different version the one from OP. Here is the info I got from Youtube, that worked for me. OP's version didn't work for me on PS5

OKAY! for anyone that doesn’t have a disc follow these steps for version 1.33 (the link i sent from the original post for these steps just gets deleted so i’ll just copy paste) Step by step:

1. Turn of your Internet

2. Delete your profile from Saved Data on PS4 but keep your previous Save with which you completed the game.

3. Launch the game.

4. Start the New Game - RESET Treasures and Stats and create a new Save.

5. When the white writing appears after loading (before the boat sequence in the prologue), press OPTIONS and manually save over the Save you created in Step 4.

6. Exit to Main Menu

7. Load your Save Game that you finished the game with - it will load you to mid Epilogue and you can skip the cinematic. Credits will start. No trophy, but do not worry.

8. In the Credits press OPTIONS and Load the Save you created in Step 4. After loading, exit to main menu.

9. Go to Bonus and Credits.

10. Play Credits - Trophy Pops.

It worked no problem but when you go back online you’ll notice that you don’t have ur trophy anymore. just go to your profile then go to trophies and then press the select button on Uncharted 4 and “Sync with Playstation Network” and it should load right back up.

• 1 month later...

took Bendermac’s advice above and shut off network before doing. Which was odd. After popping speedrun as well as easy mode trophy, when I exited game it said those were the only 2 trophies I had. When I turned the network back on it showed my previous set of trophies but NOT the speed run trophy, and of course easy beat was already popped from before. I went in to trophies and hit sync with PSN and then Speedrun was added. 

got me thinking, can same exploit be used to pop crushing difficulty? Gonna try I guess. 

Never saw this bug when I play it at release but thought I’d knock this out now ahead of PS5 release. 

On 1/28/2022 at 2:54 AM, CommanderClif said:

took Bendermac’s advice above and shut off network before doing. Which was odd. After popping speedrun as well as easy mode trophy, when I exited game it said those were the only 2 trophies I had. When I turned the network back on it showed my previous set of trophies but NOT the speed run trophy, and of course easy beat was already popped from before. I went in to trophies and hit sync with PSN and then Speedrun was added. 

got me thinking, can same exploit be used to pop crushing difficulty? Gonna try I guess. 

Never saw this bug when I play it at release but thought I’d knock this out now ahead of PS5 release. 

Did u try making it work for crushing trophy?

2 hours ago, MohameDina9192 said:

Did u try making it work for crushing trophy?

I did try it just now and no luck. I’m assuming that even though starting a game with Crushing but then not having and end game that is crushing and everything in between it invalidates it anyways. Guessing if went back and had started with Crushing when doing speedrun at the end when speedrun popped only through Moderate would I have gotten offline trophies to pop since that was what I played my original play through. 

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
2 minutes ago, JeManquedHygiene said:

I'd like to know as well. Can anyone confirm it also works if you run the game on PS5 ?

I actually did it this week, it worked!

Also cheated the accuracy trophy :)

Edited by Joepelus
Was ment for other thread
  • Like 1

• 1 year later...
On 9/29/2021 at 7:39 PM, GamerCrazy2 said:

I found on another forum a set of instructions that works to pop the speedrun trophy even on the latest update! (1.33 as of writing this)

1. In your saved data for Uncharted 4 delete your profile data and save data 2 if you created one but keep your previous save with which you completed the game.

2. Launch the game and start a New Game - DO NOT KEEP Treasures and Stats and create a new save in slot 2.

3. When the white writing appears after the loading (the Henry Avery Quote before the boat sequence in the prologue), press OPTIONS and manually save the game over the slot 2 you created earlier.

4. Exit to Main Menu

5. Load your Save Game that you finished the game with - it will load you to mid Epilogue and you can skip the cinematic. Credits will start. No trophy, but do not worry.

6. In the Credits press OPTIONS and Load the Save you created in Step 3. After loading, exit to main menu.

9. Go to Extras and Credits.

10. Play Credits - Trophy Pops.

I tried to use these steps and playing up until I had 75% accuracy as well as with Crushing difficulty to no avail but did not have any luck unlocking those trophies.