Worst piece of Ratalaika sh*t ever

Gloom12356776543

This is such a crap game ? the difficulty spike at level 5-2 is absolutelly atrocious ? I almost broke my Dualsense because of how unfair this sh*t is !!! I tried for days but this is impossible those motherf**king frogs ?? hard is one thing but this is just not fair ! I regret even those 2€ I spent on this trash on sale...

6 minutes ago, Gloom12356776543 said:

This is such a crap game ? the difficulty spike at level 5-2 is absolutelly atrocious ? I almost broke my Dualsense because of how unfair this sh*t is !!! I tried for days but this is impossible those motherf**king frogs ?1f47f.png hard is one thing but this is just not fair ! I regret even those 2€ I spent on this trash on sale...

So it's bad because you aren't good enough? That makes sense. Also Ratalaika probably didn't make the game they just publish.

I can't comment on if the game is good or bad as I've not played it. But it looks decent enough and the music is good.

Just now, Dr_Mayus said:

Is it actually hard or is it just not stupid easy like other Rata games?

Probably the latter.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Dr_Mayus said:

Is it actually hard or is it just not stupid easy like other Rata games?

Totally the latter. I mean, it's got a 75% completion rate. I enjoyed it for what it was myself. Might be disappointing if you go in expecting a 15-minute platinum, but definitely not worth a rage post.

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, Floorkiller74 said:

I dunno, even their piss easy games are all horrible piles of shit. I can't see why one being more difficult would be any different, outside of now being pain in the ass shit. 

Yes, I have a couple of their games on my profile, but I wouldn't call any of them "good"

Cyberian or whatever it was called was fun. Some of them are great little retro goodness for those of us who grew up in the 8 and 16bit gens

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, RedDevil757 said:

Cyberian or whatever it was called was fun. Some of them are great little retro goodness for those of us who grew up in the 8 and 16bit gens

I grew up in the 8-16 bit era (More 8 bit). I generally enjoy retro games, but still can't stand theirs for the most part (Personal opinion of course) 

• Like 1

Not all rata games are easy as cake. Take for instance Blasting Agent, if we take out the auto-save exploit the plat would be rarer.  Let alone the character Sting, if it weren't for him hard difficulty would be nearly impossible and the plat would have less than 10 achievers if any at all.

Edited by Deceptrox
  • Like 3

1 hour ago, Gloom12356776543 said:

This is such a crap game ? the difficulty spike at level 5-2 is absolutelly atrocious ? I almost broke my Dualsense because of how unfair this sh*t is !!! I tried for days but this is impossible those motherf**king frogs ?1f47f.png hard is one thing but this is just not fair ! I regret even those 2€ I spent on this trash on sale...

As Ratalaika games go, and some of them are absolutely godawful, this is actually not that bad. Yes if you've been platting lots of these types of throwaway games (yes, I went through a spell during lockdown(s) largely out of boredom, I don't consider it a highpoint in my gaming career) then it's harder to plat but that, in itself, doesn't make it a bad game nor does it justify nearly breaking a controller over considering that 3/4 of people who play it, plat it.

I mean, not being funny here, you've platted Crash Bandicoot so surely this is not beyond you? Or maybe the problem is you thought it would be an easy plat and it isn't as easy as you thought and are trying to rush it in which case, do research before playing these things to avoid future frustration.

It took me 2 hours 35 mins to complete so it really cannot be that unfair.

Artty44.png

Edited by Artty44
  • Like 2

Before 5-2 I was actually enjoying the game for a Rata title, but 5-2 is impossible... those frog spawners spawn like 15-25 frogs at the same time, and that much, you cant just dash + fight those f**kers at the same time ? Im not saying Im a master gamer or what... I dont mind if something is hard, but for me hard ≠ Impossible... I mean TLOU on Grounded was hard as f**k at times but doable with patience... this however is just impossible difficulty spike !!!

Hey, a fellow Slovak, what a sight and here I was thinking Husky was the only one. Altough I haven't played or watched a single minute of gameplay given how it's published by Ratalaika and their whole business model is to publish games with extremely fast and easy platinums that addicts buy multiple times, I can't imagine it'd be too hard. Stick with it and I'm sure this great accomplishment will be yours, hell, might as wlel put the plat into your cabinet when you're done.

• Like 1