Motion sickness

Well i watched a video that someone gets sick from it. And im quite sensitive, which sucks. I even ger a bit sick in resident evil 7, so this free moving is not good for me, its okay when you move stright. But whenever you need to turn corners im done for, and it makes me sick for hours after playing.

• 4 weeks later...
On 9/30/2021 at 9:02 PM, Megaman80 said:

Well i watched a video that someone gets sick from it. And im quite sensitive, which sucks. I even ger a bit sick in resident evil 7, so this free moving is not good for me, its okay when you move stright. But whenever you need to turn corners im done for, and it makes me sick for hours after playing.

For me it's moving fast that triggers it. This seems a bit slower, could just give it a go and see, as it's going to be Novembers free game

• 4 months later...

Just a quick reply since completing the game and working towards the collectible trophies.

As long as im not hungry when playing the game its all good, i have had 3 hour sessions a few times with som small breaks and i feel it a tiny bit but not enough to ruin the experience. as long as i dont look sideways while running its all good, and i think it gets better the more you play.

• Like 1