Megaman80

Motion sickness

4 posts in this topic

How is the motion sickness factor in this game. I just about to get 100% for «blood & truth» and didnt have much issues here. But is walking dead a free walk vr game or is it similar to blood & truth

It's free walking. I've played a bit and haven't had any problems with motion sickness. 

Well i watched a video that someone gets sick from it. And im quite sensitive, which sucks. I even ger a bit sick in resident evil 7, so this free moving is not good for me, its okay when you move stright. But whenever you need to turn corners im done for, and it makes me sick for hours after playing.

On 9/30/2021 at 9:02 PM, Megaman80 said:

Well i watched a video that someone gets sick from it. And im quite sensitive, which sucks. I even ger a bit sick in resident evil 7, so this free moving is not good for me, its okay when you move stright. But whenever you need to turn corners im done for, and it makes me sick for hours after playing.

For me it's moving fast that triggers it. This seems a bit slower, could just give it a go and see, as it's going to be Novembers free game