Johnnyhatesrap

Obviously Metal Gear inspired game

7 posts in this topic

Hey! Din't you knew? It is a original Metal Gear 1 and 2's spiritual successor. I have waited to this game come out on PS4. Glad there is a platinum trophy.

The name itself it's a reference to the Metal Gear series and the game it's inspired by that series. 

The only thing that I don't like about the trophy set is the platinum name (All Trophies Obtained).

Edited by Deceptrox

I just got an email from Good Old Games about this. Looks great, and the devs make fun titles, so I'll definitely be grabbing it at some point. 

Interesting that it started out as a Vita title back in April 2021. Glad that it's going to get more exposure. People on Steam seem very happy with it so far.

Played it on the vita a while ago and absolutely loved it! The gameplay is fun, the story is alright but the humor in this game is absolutely amazing! ^_^ would definitely recommend to give it a try!

This game is a blast!  If this developers previous releases (UnEpic, Ghost 1.0) went under your radar and you have no idea what a treat you are in for I'll just say GRAB IT NOW! You won't regret it as UnMetal is relatively easy game to platinum while extremely enjoyable all the way through.

Edited by VegaMan-X4

This game is very old why people talking about it now! It was release on the Vita!! ;)

22 hours ago, Deceptrox said:

The name itself it's a reference to the Metal Gear series and the game it's inspired by that series. 

The only thing that I don't like about the trophy set is the platinum name (All Trophies Obtained).

Agreed. And they could make some references to MG game in trophies names or descriptions. Like Volume developers did