Glitched trophies

SzzPS

Hello, so I’ve played this a bunch just under 14 hours playtime the game is great but 2 trophies are glitched.

The capture 100 objectives, my stats page shows I’ve done 130. 

Call in fire support as an observer 10 times, I must have done this over 100 times now and no trophy.

This really sucks I often buy games day 1 to support but it’s kinda a joke now, Lemnis gate launched with a full glitched trophy list yesterday and now this! Hopefully it’s fixed soon although I’m not really counting on it. 

• Like 3

2 hours ago, TheLoneliestPanda said:

Given how long it took the devs to bring it to console I won’t hold my breath on them being fixed anytime soon. That sucks I was hopping for a non glitched trophy list for once. 1f622.png 

Honestly exactly this. I don’t have much hope. 

1 hour ago, xVolloxx said:

Have you attempted to report this to the developer's? Hopefully it gets fixed soon.

Hey, no but someone told me they’re active on Reddit so I’ll try there. I usually just accept it and move on but this is just extra annoying because everything else worked fine. 

1 hour ago, Floorkiller74 said:

I'll never support this Dev, putting out TWO season passes on release date is too much IMO. That's clearly their focus. 

In all fairness they are cosmetic season passes. 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Floorkiller74 said:

I'll never support this Dev, putting out TWO season passes on release date is too much IMO. That's clearly their focus. 

Its only cosmetics and the only reason there are two already is because the game is out already on PC for quite some time, so the first season is already over and the second one also already started... We just joined later. 

But mainly because its just cosmetics it doesnt bother me... 

On 9/29/2021 at 3:18 PM, SzzPS said:

Hello, so I’ve played this a bunch just under 14 hours playtime the game is great but 2 trophies are glitched.

The capture 100 objectives, my stats page shows I’ve done 130. 

Call in fire support as an observer 10 times, I must have done this over 100 times now and no trophy.

This really sucks I often buy games day 1 to support but it’s kinda a joke now, Lemnis gate launched with a full glitched trophy list yesterday and now this! Hopefully it’s fixed soon although I’m not really counting on it. 

Oh, wow.  What a nightmare.

Keep us posted if the trophy pops.  So frustrating when this happens.  

This is why day 1 is not the buy date for me.  Sorry and hope you have success.

2 hours ago, I-UnforglvabIe-I said:

Even the “Cinematic” trophy is glitched as well, killed an enemy while vaulting earlier and got nothing in return. 

I can also confirm that both trophies mentioned above are glitched, Vaulting one worked fine for me tho.

For trophy call in support 10 times as observer doesnt have to be potentionally glitched but let me think more about that comandeer have to accept that support for you to count I called support about 20 times only 1 comandeer accepted and it highlited at the end of the round count as only 1 so Iam sure comandeer have to accept it and call it than it counts, objective one can be glitched but there is no specify which game modes have to be done also game counter can count it as capture but trophy count can be zero if you came to capture it just before it was captured maybe its from entering the capture to finishing it than it counts as fully capture by yourself still no descriptions if it work on pve or pvp tho or its actually glitched

Edited by Martin0ss_SvK
Mistake

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Kcrack_Km said:

Lol, I’m keeping tabs on this page waiting for someone to say they’re fixed so I can fire this game up already. 1f604.png

I know right.  I hear the game is really good so I kinda want to play it but i'm not going to unless they fix their list.  Eventually i would just play it on an alternate account but not until the price drops  I'd get it now if the platinum was obtainable.  I guess these companies just don't get it when it comes to trophies and completion percentages,  Probably too late now really considering I got vanguard to play and Battlefield next week.

• Like 3

• 3 weeks later...

It's really disheartening to go on their twitter each week hoping to see them announce an update for console, or at least acknowledge the broken game/trophies.. And then to only ever see new character skins, new weapon skins, new maps, limited time modes get announced for the game that is being fully supported. 

I really don't know how fixing a broken game isn't a priority anymore for many companies, but micro-transactions are. The game is amazing when it works, but seeing their lack of care towards trophies or a stable game for console will make me black list them for any future games I'll be buying. Even if they do fix the trophies eventually, I'll still likely avoid them in the future. It's a shame, the game is actually a great MP experience

20 minutes ago, Riszcky said:

It's really disheartening to go on their twitter each week hoping to see them announce an update for console, or at least acknowledge the broken game/trophies.. And then to only ever see new character skins, new weapon skins, new maps, limited time modes get announced for the game that is being fully supported. 

I really don't know how fixing a broken game isn't a priority anymore for many companies, but micro-transactions are. The game is amazing when it works, but seeing their lack of care towards trophies or a stable game for console will make me black list them for any future games I'll be buying. Even if they do fix the trophies eventually, I'll still likely avoid them in the future. It's a shame, the game is actually a great MP experience

Most developers don’t care about trophies or trophy hunters

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

The new update has arrived with some patch notes - https://newworldinteractive.com/update-1-11-operation-warlord-comes-to-consoles/

KNOWN ISSUES

We currently have 1,900+ issues that the team has categorised as bugs. Some are big, some are small, and unlike Goldilocks none of them are just right. What this means is that we can’t possibly include the entire list in these notes, so, below is a snapshot of the issues that have been brought to our attention more recently as well as some actively being worked on for the next update.

• There is an issue where the “There For You” and “Play to Win” trophies / achievements cannot be unlocked.

Unfortunately the glitched trophies are still not obtainable with the lasted updated. I guess we’re waiting another 3+ months ???

• Like 2