Glitched trophies

SzzPS

• 3 weeks later...
On 12/27/2021 at 9:58 AM, Sh1FT3Y13 said:

Maybe hacked? because its listed in psn with 0.1%

But No one has a trophy listed here.

So i guess no fix for the 2 bugged trophy.

Pretty sure the person who got that trophy are the developers who are fixing the issue, definitely the next update sooner or later it would be achievable. 

On 27.12.2021 at 3:25 PM, nivasan6 said:

I'm going to assume that it's a developer who unlocked the trophies.

9 hours ago, I-UnforglvabIe-I said:

Pretty sure the person who got that trophy are the developers who are fixing the issue

Interesting thought. But is it possible to unlock trophies on live PSN on a dev console? Always thought they only have access to a sandboxed PSN. And I don't think you can sideload an unreleased patch on a consumer PS4/5.

On 12/31/2021 at 6:34 AM, woggly4 said:

Interesting thought. But is it possible to unlock trophies on live PSN on a dev console? Always thought they only have access to a sandboxed PSN. And I don't think you can sideload an unreleased patch on a consumer PS4/5.

Good question! Unfortunately, I do not know the answer. It seems that Xbox is also reporting that at least someone has the glitched achievements, at least according to a forum post at https://www.trueachievements.com/forum/viewthread.aspx?tid=1322243. That post was made back in October though. 

• Like 1

On 12/31/2021 at 8:34 AM, woggly4 said:

The way I see it any trophy that has been glitched or impossible to achieve, the developers are working to get it fixed will show the achievement popped on PlayStation, so that means it’s fixed but will come out in a future patch. Seen it with other games as well.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Hotfix #3 coming in update 1.11 for PlayStation tomorrow. 

• Fixed an issue where the “Play to Win” and “There For You” achievements could not be unlocked.

https://newworldinteractive.com/update-1-11-operation-warlord-console-hotfix-3/

I won't be able to, but hopefully someone can come back here after the update and confirm if they were able to earn the trophies or not, and how it worked for them. I wonder if you'll need to capture another 100 obj's or if it'll pop after 1 more if you already had 100.

• Like 1

19 hours ago, Riiszk said:

I won't be able to, but hopefully someone can come back here after the update and confirm if they were able to earn the trophies or not, and how it worked for them. I wonder if you'll need to capture another 100 obj's or if it'll pop after 1 more if you already had 100.

Update just came out and I can confirm you have to re do the requirements. I had to do 10 more observer assists for the trophy. 

• Like 2

19 hours ago, Riiszk said:

Hotfix #3 coming in update 1.11 for PlayStation tomorrow. 

• Fixed an issue where the “Play to Win” and “There For You” achievements could not be unlocked.

https://newworldinteractive.com/update-1-11-operation-warlord-console-hotfix-3/

I have do one game, i have 157 capture, and 69 support calls, no trophy pop...

I hope you don't have to delete your save and redo the 100 captures and support calls because the game really isn't that good, and that means you have to level up again to do support calls...

Same here, 304 captures. I don't think it properly states observer calls only commander, but I'm sure I have 20. Played a game to full, no trophy.

Either you have to capture and call another 100 and 10 or the trophies are still glitched.

Just a heads up for anyone like me wondering why I had to do about 170 more objectives to pop the trophy and Plat. It looks like defending objectives and destroying caches do not count towards the 100 objectives.

Edited by BestUsername----

6 hours ago, BestUsername---- said:

Same here, 304 captures. I don't think it properly states observer calls only commander, but I'm sure I have 20. Played a game to full, no trophy.

Either you have to capture and call another 100 and 10 or the trophies are still glitched.

You have to capture another 100 my mate just got the trophy 

12 minutes ago, Conker said:

so everything works now?  and can you do everything against ai?

Yes, every trophy besides winning PVP game modes can be done in public PVE (coop).

However trophies don't unlock in local play so this game cannot be completed offline. I would also recommend getting the "Grounded" trophy, which is shooting down an enemy air support, in PVP mode Frontline as air support is called in frequently.

• Like 2