DJ_Murda_Murk

Vote For What I Should Play Next 4.0

Which game should I play next?   40 members have voted

1. 1. Which of the following games should I play next?

• Rise of the Tomb Raider
    • Middle Earth: Shadow of War
    • Diablo 3
    • Dying Light
    • Alien Isolation
    • Deus Ex: Mankind Divided
    • Control
    • Beholder
    • Nioh
    • Lone Survivor
    • Bullet Storm
    • Broken Age
    • This War of Mine: The Little Ones
    • Concrete Genie
    • Days Gone
    • Tearaway Unfolded
    • Enter the Gungeon
    • Amnesia Collection
    • Star Wars Squadrons
    • Bioshock 2 (Ps3)

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

19 posts in this topic

I'm back again and need your help to decide what to play next.  I always have fun doing this and it lets me avoid making decisions which is always good.  All games are for ps4 unless otherwise noted.  I won't necessarily be platinuming the chosen game that will depend on my mood and the game itself.  Please don't be afraid to comment and add your opinions.  I'll keep you updated on when I'll be closing down the poll.  

Previous Winners

1. Horizon Zero Dawn - Loved this game had a blast playing it and its right up my alley.  Easy plat and if I wasn't so lazy a easy %100 (that I did not get lol)

2. Shadow of the Colossus -  Was underhwlemed by this game.  Graphics and soundtrack were gorgeous but the game itself got pretty boring.  Not a bad game just didn't enjoy it as much as I thought I would.

3. Read Dead Redemption 2 - Enjoyed this quite a bit but not nearly enough to go for that platinum.  The beginning is slow and I get annoyed with some of the rpg systems but overall really enjoyed playing it.   

Edited by DJ_Murda_Murk

Lone Survivor. Is relatively short and an excellent horror game. 

Voted for Bioshock 2. I believe I said this in your 1.0 or 2.0 voting thread, but it's a great game that got some unjust reviews due to the first game being such a tough act to follow. Same great setting, an ending that fits better with the rest of the game, and better gameplay mechanics. Plus it's expansion "Minerva's Den" is amazing. It might be my favorite Bioshock story.

36 minutes ago, DJ_Murda_Murk said:

2. Shadow of the Colossus -  Was underhwlemed by this game.  Graphics and soundtrack were gorgeous but the game itself got pretty boring.  Not a bad game just didn't enjoy it as much as I thought I would.

I feel like Shadow of the Colossus is an amazing game. Simple game, You vs 16 Bosses but having to replay it over and over again to max out your stats gets really boring real quick. 

And personally, I voted for Nioh because that's what I'm going for but warning, it very rage inducing lol Either that or I just suck at the game. It's probably the latter lol

Edited by xItsLesterx

10 minutes ago, Deceptrox said:

Lone Survivor. Is relatively short and an excellent horror game. 

I have been quite curious about this one it seems interesting.

8 minutes ago, FatSkinnyPete said:

Heard Deus Ex is pretty good so that's my vote. Bioshock is also a great game.

I played the ps3 Deus Ex and really liked it I expect this one should live up to it.  

4 minutes ago, EverythingOnFire said:

Voted for Bioshock 2. I believe I said this in your 1.0 or 2.0 voting thread, but it's a great game that got some unjust reviews due to the first game being such a tough act to follow. Same great setting, an ending that fits better with the rest of the game, and better gameplay mechanics. Plus it's expansion "Minerva's Den" is amazing. It might be my favorite Bioshock story.

First thanks for always joining in on the votes.  I loved Bioshock its one of my favorite games from the ps3 generation I expect I'll enjoy 2 just as much

2 minutes ago, xItsLesterx said:

I feel like Shadow of the Colossus is an amazing game. Simple game, You vs 16 Bosses but having to replay it over and over again to max out your stats gets really boring real quick. 

And personally, I voted for Nioh because that's what I'm going for but warning, it very rage inducing lol Either that or I just suck at the game. It's probably the latter lol

I feel like any of the soulslikes are rage inducing I don't think its just you lol.  Soulslikes aren't reeally my thing but I am always willing to at least give a game a chance. 

42 minutes ago, DJ_Murda_Murk said:

First thanks for always joining in on the votes.  I loved Bioshock its one of my favorite games from the ps3 generation I expect I'll enjoy 2 just as much

No problem! Thank you for creating these topics/threads. They're a fun distraction, and they help keep older titles in the gaming conversation.

WHATEVER YOU DO DO NOT PLAY CONTROL.

I voted Concrete Genie ;) its a very fun and easy platinum

11 hours ago, TrozRules said:

WHATEVER YOU DO DO NOT PLAY CONTROL.

I voted Concrete Genie ;) its a very fun and easy platinum

LMAO why all I've heard is good things

Apparently I was the only one to vote Dying Light which is a shame because its solid.

In regards to control, you should definitely play it.

On 9/30/2021 at 1:11 PM, Silocia said:

Apparently I was the only one to vote Dying Light which is a shame because its solid.

I actually figured it would get more votes just cause Halloween is coming up

Just an update im probably going to run this through Sunday

On 9/30/2021 at 1:11 PM, Silocia said:

Don't worry it is going to be played at some point lol all of them will be

keep those votes coming everybody 

I feel like we're slacking here my friends ;)

Deus Ex or Bioshock are nice games

But the dumb breach trophies from Mankind Divided can be frustrating (and Bioshock 2 has PvP trophies on PS3 i think)

2 hours ago, Isle-of-Miku said:

Deus Ex or Bioshock are nice games

But the dumb breach trophies from Mankind Divided can be frustrating (and Bioshock 2 has PvP trophies on PS3 i think)

I loved both previous entries I doubt im gonna go for the platinum's for either I didn't have the patience for the first two I doubt I will for these two lol

Had to vote for Nioh.  Got that plat on an older account.  So much fun once you learn how to play properly.

Days Gone is an awesome game, do it! 😁

2 hours ago, KyuLockhart said:

Had to vote for Nioh.  Got that plat on an older account.  So much fun once you learn how to play properly.

I'm not big on soulslikes but it was free and im always willing to give a well liked game a chance.  

1 hour ago, Jello said:

Days Gone is an awesome game, do it! 1f601.png

Ive heard nothing but good things from players its a shame it didnt do better critically