djb5f

Trophy thoughts?

23 posts in this topic

No platinum this time but looks like an easy 100% and I believe the base game is being given away free.  
 

They were going to a Rocket League/Fortnite Seasons mode last I checked.  So it is possible they add trophies for that but probably unlikely.

 

 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

That list looks super easy and I don't see any online trophies. If it's free ,I'm going to try it.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Looks like you can get all the trophies in 2 matches, I would be surprised if they don't add trophies when each new mode gets added

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Wow, that seems really really easy. But I'll bet they'll add some of the tougher trophies later.

Makes sense why there'd be no platinum, I guess

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Really easy, think it can be done with 2 controllers as well.

 

There is premium content being added in later updates, which presumably will have trophies, and also the free online mode in a later update may also have trophies.

 

Edit: Here is the tweet about the paid content.

 

Edited by leonhardyhardy
Added tweet as source for clarification
3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

No platinum trophy? At least the game is going to be free and I don't see any multiplayer trophies so why not.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Kinda disappointed by the lack of the Platinum and of more Trophies in general, but it's free and I have been waiting for a football game to play for a long time, so I'm taking it.

3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Might be the easiest list I've seen for a football game or even any sports game which isn't shovelware. Game looks gacha as fuck though, which is no shock for a company like Konami. Like others have said they may add trophies for MyClub, Master League and so on. 

 

I'll give it a try at some point though after some patches etc, but looks like the PES community are slamming it big time in it's current state.

Edited by Glorious Fury
1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Ah I wanted a platinum for it lol. But it looks super easy so I still might go for the 100% still.

 

It does seem like it will be like a Gems of War type game were more and more updates add trophies. I have four FIFA plats, I just wanted to add a PES one to the list! Oh well

Edited by groomyboy
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Why is it called eFootball “2022”. Does this mean they do will make a new version every year?

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
41 minutes ago, DColpa said:

Why is it called eFootball “2022”. Does this mean they do will make a new version every year?

'Konami has announced that from this year onwards, its perennial sports franchise will be called eFootball. Under its new name, the series will become a free-to-play digital-only football experience'. So yes, a new eFootball (PES) game each year I'm assuming. Maybe they wanted to shake things up. Adapt or die, right? Fifa hasn't changed much and everyone hates the game more and more each time. 

 

I wonder with this change if they'll have dlc and many add ons throughout the year. PES never had dlc trophies, but this is a huge change and a different style list. I can see more being added that's for sure. 

Edited by Riiszk
1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, Riiszk said:

'Konami has announced that from this year onwards, its perennial sports franchise will be called eFootball. Under its new name, the series will become a free-to-play digital-only football experience'. So yes, a new eFootball (PES) game each year I'm assuming. Maybe they wanted to shake things up. Adapt or die, right? Fifa hasn't changed much and everyone hates the game more and more each time. 

 

I wonder with this change if they'll have dlc and many add ons throughout the year. PES never had dlc trophies, but this is a huge change and a different style list. I can see more being added that's for sure. 

From the PS Store: "What's more, yearly updates to the game will now be season-based, so no more new titles every year."

 

They've mentioned this few times in various interviews and so on. I'm just confused why the game isn't just called eFootball though.

 

Maybe they'll launch 2023 as an update and it will have a DLC trophy list?

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, HypnosXIII said:

Maybe they'll launch 2023 as an update and it will have a DLC trophy list?

 

I expected this too, but there is nothing specifically '2022' about this list - if that makes sense? I think it's more likely they add trophies when new modes are added, which is why I'm hesitant to start this despite how easy it is. You could literally do this list in about 30 mins - 1 hour...

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I bet it will be the same list from past years but broken down between DLCs and without a plat.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Glorious Fury said:

Might be the easiest list I've seen for a football game or even any sports game which isn't shovelware. Game looks gacha as fuck though, which is no shock for a company like Konami. Like others have said they may add trophies for MyClub, Master League and so on. 

 

I'll give it a try at some point though after some patches etc, but looks like the PES community are slamming it big time in it's current state.

Compared to last year's eFootball PES 2021, this is shovelware, unfortunately.

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
52 minutes ago, HypnosXIII said:

From the PS Store: "What's more, yearly updates to the game will now be season-based, so no more new titles every year."

 

They've mentioned this few times in various interviews and so on. I'm just confused why the game isn't just called eFootball though.

 

Maybe they'll launch 2023 as an update and it will have a DLC trophy list?

Oh wow. That's kind of cool, but also annoying as a trophy hunter who might not want to play each year's worth of eFootball. I guess there's a chance that I'll be back to do this each year then. 

Maybe not a game a completionist will want to start. 

Yeah exactly. If no more new titles, why call it 2022? 

Edited by Riiszk
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So this game can be played offline? If so I'll maybe give it a try

Edited by breakXedge
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Really wanted the platinum, got nearly every PES game in the collection.

 

And these trophies are very lazy, nearly every 1 is the same as PES 2021....

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, HypnosXIII said:

From the PS Store: "What's more, yearly updates to the game will now be season-based, so no more new titles every year."

 

They've mentioned this few times in various interviews and so on. I'm just confused why the game isn't just called eFootball though.

 

Maybe they'll launch 2023 as an update and it will have a DLC trophy list?

Wonder how they'll deal with licencing if it is just one game with annual updates. Will updates turn official teams into fake teams as the licences expire?

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Incredible easy list, but I feel that without a platinum this indicates that were are getting a tone of DLC trophies every time they will add something new to the game. Hope not.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, PhantomFear94 said:

 

I expected this too, but there is nothing specifically '2022' about this list - if that makes sense? I think it's more likely they add trophies when new modes are added, which is why I'm hesitant to start this despite how easy it is. You could literally do this list in about 30 mins - 1 hour...

That's true. Maybe the list is super simple because they won't add new trophies and wanted to have a small amount that are always possible and don't restrict them from making big changes each year. I am expecting to see DLC trophies for each mode when they're added though.

 

I just don't understand why the title isn't simply 'eFootball'. Then in-game you can have it with a 2022 logo and so on and update that each year. It just doesn't make sense to me that we might be playing this in 2024 on a 2024 update but on a game called eFootball 2022...

 

I hope they've actually thought about this stuff.

 

 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

100% was easy so far (specially if you have two controllers), but they might be adding new trophies with the update coming next Thursday (April 14th).

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.