Trophy thoughts?

djb5f

Really easy, think it can be done with 2 controllers as well.

There is premium content being added in later updates, which presumably will have trophies, and also the free online mode in a later update may also have trophies.

Edit: Here is the tweet about the paid content.

Edited by leonhardyhardy
Added tweet as source for clarification
  • Like 3

Might be the easiest list I've seen for a football game or even any sports game which isn't shovelware. Game looks gacha as fuck though, which is no shock for a company like Konami. Like others have said they may add trophies for MyClub, Master League and so on. 

I'll give it a try at some point though after some patches etc, but looks like the PES community are slamming it big time in it's current state.

Edited by Glorious Fury
  • Like 1

Ah I wanted a platinum for it lol. But it looks super easy so I still might go for the 100% still.

It does seem like it will be like a Gems of War type game were more and more updates add trophies. I have four FIFA plats, I just wanted to add a PES one to the list! Oh well

Edited by groomyboy

41 minutes ago, DColpa said:

Why is it called eFootball “2022”. Does this mean they do will make a new version every year?

'Konami has announced that from this year onwards, its perennial sports franchise will be called eFootball. Under its new name, the series will become a free-to-play digital-only football experience'. So yes, a new eFootball (PES) game each year I'm assuming. Maybe they wanted to shake things up. Adapt or die, right? Fifa hasn't changed much and everyone hates the game more and more each time. 

I wonder with this change if they'll have dlc and many add ons throughout the year. PES never had dlc trophies, but this is a huge change and a different style list. I can see more being added that's for sure. 

Edited by Riiszk
  • Like 1

24 minutes ago, Riiszk said:

'Konami has announced that from this year onwards, its perennial sports franchise will be called eFootball. Under its new name, the series will become a free-to-play digital-only football experience'. So yes, a new eFootball (PES) game each year I'm assuming. Maybe they wanted to shake things up. Adapt or die, right? Fifa hasn't changed much and everyone hates the game more and more each time. 

I wonder with this change if they'll have dlc and many add ons throughout the year. PES never had dlc trophies, but this is a huge change and a different style list. I can see more being added that's for sure. 

From the PS Store: "What's more, yearly updates to the game will now be season-based, so no more new titles every year."

They've mentioned this few times in various interviews and so on. I'm just confused why the game isn't just called eFootball though.

Maybe they'll launch 2023 as an update and it will have a DLC trophy list?

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, HypnosXIII said:

I expected this too, but there is nothing specifically '2022' about this list - if that makes sense? I think it's more likely they add trophies when new modes are added, which is why I'm hesitant to start this despite how easy it is. You could literally do this list in about 30 mins - 1 hour...

3 hours ago, Glorious Fury said:

Might be the easiest list I've seen for a football game or even any sports game which isn't shovelware. Game looks gacha as fuck though, which is no shock for a company like Konami. Like others have said they may add trophies for MyClub, Master League and so on. 

I'll give it a try at some point though after some patches etc, but looks like the PES community are slamming it big time in it's current state.

Compared to last year's eFootball PES 2021, this is shovelware, unfortunately.

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, HypnosXIII said:

From the PS Store: "What's more, yearly updates to the game will now be season-based, so no more new titles every year."

They've mentioned this few times in various interviews and so on. I'm just confused why the game isn't just called eFootball though.

Oh wow. That's kind of cool, but also annoying as a trophy hunter who might not want to play each year's worth of eFootball. I guess there's a chance that I'll be back to do this each year then. 

Maybe not a game a completionist will want to start. 

Yeah exactly. If no more new titles, why call it 2022? 

Edited by Riiszk

5 hours ago, HypnosXIII said:

Wonder how they'll deal with licencing if it is just one game with annual updates. Will updates turn official teams into fake teams as the licences expire?

7 hours ago, PhantomFear94 said:

I expected this too, but there is nothing specifically '2022' about this list - if that makes sense? I think it's more likely they add trophies when new modes are added, which is why I'm hesitant to start this despite how easy it is. You could literally do this list in about 30 mins - 1 hour...

That's true. Maybe the list is super simple because they won't add new trophies and wanted to have a small amount that are always possible and don't restrict them from making big changes each year. I am expecting to see DLC trophies for each mode when they're added though.

I just don't understand why the title isn't simply 'eFootball'. Then in-game you can have it with a 2022 logo and so on and update that each year. It just doesn't make sense to me that we might be playing this in 2024 on a 2024 update but on a game called eFootball 2022...

I hope they've actually thought about this stuff.

• 6 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 15/07/2022 at 1:49 PM, TomataEighty9 said:

People still thinking they'll add DLC trophies? :)

Seems like a '23 version might be more likely?

2023 version is more likely. The updates made this game bare-able so they’re heading in the right direction for a more successful launch for 2023. Trophies were pretty easy. Way better for trophy hunting than fifa.  

• Like 1