Trophy thoughts?

djb5f

7 hours ago, FocusDR said:

2023 version is more likely. The updates made this game bare-able so they’re heading in the right direction for a more successful launch for 2023. Trophies were pretty easy. Way better for trophy hunting than fifa.  

I don't mind it being more like FIFA trophy wise. But i don't care really. I'll play them either way :) 

On 08/08/2022 at 10:56 AM, TomataEighty9 said:

I don't mind it being more like FIFA trophy wise. But i don't care really. I'll play them either way :) 

If you’re into fifa and the style of trophies then that’s cool, I liked the style of the efootball trophies as I could have fun with the game for no more than 2 hours because frankly I hate football and cannot fathom how people can play fifa day in day out. Each to their own but I’d play efootball again if the trophies are similar. 
Once fifa added votal or whatever it’s called and ultimate team trophies I stopped playing it for some trophies. I like playing a different game almost everyday lol but don’t play as much anymore. Same with call of duty, can’t stand the online anymore but like to play the campaign. Always always buy games cheap on sales 

2 hours ago, FocusDR said:

If you’re into fifa and the style of trophies then that’s cool, I liked the style of the efootball trophies as I could have fun with the game for no more than 2 hours because frankly I hate football and cannot fathom how people can play fifa day in day out. Each to their own but I’d play efootball again if the trophies are similar. 
Once fifa added votal or whatever it’s called and ultimate team trophies I stopped playing it for some trophies. I like playing a different game almost everyday lol but don’t play as much anymore. Same with call of duty, can’t stand the online anymore but like to play the campaign. Always always buy games cheap on sales 

im one of those crazy people that play games mainly because i like them and love to play them. Trophies are a bi product, and platinums i only do for games i really like or games i find fun. 

I played 2000+ hours of CS:GO on pc, with no trophies. 

i would never play a game i dont like, for trophies. 

if you dont like fifa, Then why play it at all? ?

1 minute ago, TomataEighty9 said:

im one of those crazy people that play games mainly because i like them and love to play them. Trophies are a bi product, and platinums i only do for games i really like or games i find fun. 

I played 2000+ hours of CS:GO on pc, with no trophies. 

i would never play a game i dont like, for trophies. 

if you dont like fifa, Then why play it at all? 1f60a.png

That’s cool man, I have played games without trophies but I do did enjoy trophy hunting. A lot of my recent games are ones I bought ages ago but didn’t get around to. 
and I do enjoy playing fifa, but only for a few hours lol. After a few days of playing it for a couple hours I’m done with it.. I have a bad habit of moving onto new games before I finish what I started. ADHD and a poor attention span.. CS : GO is a great game! 

• Like 1

Just now, FocusDR said:

That’s cool man, I have played games without trophies but I do did enjoy trophy hunting. A lot of my recent games are ones I bought ages ago but didn’t get around to. 
and I do enjoy playing fifa, but only for a few hours lol. After a few days of playing it for a couple hours I’m done with it.. I have a bad habit of moving onto new games before I finish what I started. ADHD and a poor attention span.. CS : GO is a great game! 

haha, i kind of do The same. Thats why some of my games are at so low % ?

i get caught up in some games, and Then som other ?

i think i’ve played all fifa games for at least 3-400 hours each, since 1997 ? Can never get enough of Them

I love Ultimate team ?

CS:GO is love/hate for me. Sometimes i really love it, and play every night for weeks, and Then sometimes i can’t stand it because The community is pretty toxic 

28 minutes ago, TomataEighty9 said:

haha, i kind of do The same. Thats why some of my games are at so low % 1f605.png

i get caught up in some games, and Then som other 1f605.png

i think i’ve played all fifa games for at least 3-400 hours each, since 1997 ? Can never get enough of Them

I love Ultimate team 1f60a.png

CS:GO is love/hate for me. Sometimes i really love it, and play every night for weeks, and Then sometimes i can’t stand it because The community is pretty toxic 

Yeah haha, I have quite a few games I started and didn’t finish that I want to get back to. Well I used to play battlefield and call of duty day in day out many years ago so I totally get when people play the same game. I just don’t get it with sports games, maximum one week and I’m done lol. Each to their own ❤️
Yeah CS can be toxic and there’s a lot of super good players which makes it beyond difficult to enjoy! 

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, TomataEighty9 said:

haha, i kind of do The same. Thats why some of my games are at so low % 1f605.png

i get caught up in some games, and Then som other 1f605.png

I love Ultimate team 1f60a.png

Ultimate Team really hooked me with NHL back on the ps3 days.  Spent so much time outside trophies building my team up, and working the Auction House, flipping cards for major coin.  It’s a lot of fun.  Did the same with My Team in NBA several times.  

I am definitely going to play FIFA 22 (free from Plus!), never played FIFA before but being an American I only know the top players by name.  I did play PES 2021 and that was fun for what it was and an easy platinum.  I know FIFA is much deeper in presentation (and licenses).   

I don’t plan to spend the time to get really good but will pick up any trophies along the way that aren’t elite-level while enjoying the game.  Looking forward to it, but yeah FIFA comes behind Madden, NBA, NHL, and MLB as far as interest.  But I could compete at a pretty high level on all of those, especially NHL.

EDIT - I think the comparisons to CoD or Battlefield of playing these games online are pretty accurate.  You will run into a lot of players who have played these series for thousands upon thousands of hours which is a real challenge for most trophy hunters.  But the sports games tend to segment those out into tiers or divisions.  Granted, there are so,e times trophies for winning Div 1 (NHL, looking at you!) ?

Edited by djb5f
  • Like 1