DLC Trophies

Vergil

14 minutes ago, Benjiunkix said:

How exactly does this tournament work so that I can get the trophy?

best of 3 for the first matchs, if you lose you go into a loser bracket, so if you only lost you do 4 matchs

semi and finales are best of 5

@Vergil i saw you too lol funny if it was a tournament between hunters 

Edited by Sarah-Kimochiii
  • Like 1

17 minutes ago, Sarah-Kimochiii said:

hello we fought twice ahah

good thing we have done 3 matches each time

Made me work for it tho lol ? 

16 minutes ago, Benjiunkix said:

How exactly does this tournament work so that I can get the trophy?

I have the livestream still up, you can watch it and get a feel for it. You can kinda skip ahead until it starts, but it’s pretty straightforward.

Edited by Roronora_Zoro666
  • Like 1

Glad to know it's a set and not just one match. Makes this go by quicker. I guess if my grasp of time is correct, there's one tomorrow at 5pm Eastern. I'll very likely be there!

And I assume since this is a beta, that once a certain time period has passed they'll open it up to all times of the day. But that might not be for a few months.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, BrilloHD said:

Glad to know it's a set and not just one match. Makes this go by quicker. I guess if my grasp of time is correct, there's one tomorrow at 5pm Eastern. I'll very likely be there!

And I assume since this is a beta, that once a certain time period has passed they'll open it up to all times of the day. But that might not be for a few months.

Yes. The trophies are very easy . Even if it was winning 10 its still would be easy 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Sarah-Kimochiii said:

best of 3 for the first matchs, if you lose you go into a loser bracket, so if you only lost you do 4 matchs

@Vergil i saw you too lol funny if it was a tournament between hunters 

2 hours ago, Roronora_Zoro666 said:

Made me work for it tho lol ? 

I have the livestream still up, you can watch it and get a feel for it. You can kinda skip ahead until it starts, but it’s pretty straightforward.

Man I thought your names looked familiar! It was quite easy, eh? :D 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, BrilloHD said:

There's one in 2 hours and 40 minutes and one in 11 hours and 40 minutes and not tomorrow. Just a heads up so you don't think it's tomorrow and miss it.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Thedah said:

There's one in 2 hours and 40 minutes and one in 11 hours and 40 minutes and not tomorrow. Just a heads up so you don't think it's tomorrow and miss it.

Its tomorrow at 1am Sunday for me. It all depends on what time zone you are in. 

Edited by Roronora_Zoro666

3 hours ago, Sarah-Kimochiii said:

Ok, I‘ll try. 
But I‘m really bad at this game lol. ??

Edited by Benjiunkix

3 hours ago, Thedah said:

Shoot, then I guess I missed the first one (even if I hadn't yet, I'm about to make dinner). Ok, so Saturday ~5pm my time. Got it, thanks! :)

17 minutes ago, FreshFromThaDeli said:

Saw a bunch of familiar names.

GG @Thedah. Shame we couldn't finish our Finals set through to the end. 

I was afraid to get paired with you ?. Saw your warm up gameplay and you defeated the guy that was giving me trouble in seconds 

Edited by maiathewinners
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, PHIL_DADDY1 said:

What is the time zone being used in the game? I’m in AEST in Australia. Bit confused 1f610.png 

Idk if it changes depending on your standard settings, but the times are all preset even until next week.

7am - Saturday 

4pm - Saturday

1am - Sunday

This is CST time, btw. GMT-5

• Like 1

6 hours ago, PHIL_DADDY1 said:

What is the time zone being used in the game? I’m in AEST in Australia. Bit confused 1f610.png 

The VF5 weekend tournament times for your timezone (UTC+10, ignoring daylight saving) are as follows…

Saturday:

22:00 (10 PM)

Sunday:

07:00 (7 AM)

16:00 (4 PM)

Edited by PMV
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, PMV said:

The VF5 weekend tournament times for your timezone (UTC+10, ignore daylight saving) are as follows…

Saturday:

22:00 (10 PM)

Sunday:

07:00 (7 AM)

16:00 (4 PM)

@PMV Thanks mate! I see you updated your post. Is this your Brissie time? Or daylight savings time in Sydney (where I am)? You guys are an hour behind us atm...

Edited by PHIL_DADDY1