Vergil

DLC Trophies

135 posts in this topic

14 minutes ago, Benjiunkix said:

How exactly does this tournament work so that I can get the trophy?

 

best of 3 for the first matchs, if you lose you go into a loser bracket, so if you only lost you do 4 matchs

 

semi and finales are best of 5

 

 

@Vergil i saw you too lol funny if it was a tournament between hunters 

Edited by Sarah-Kimochiii
1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, Sarah-Kimochiii said:

 

 

hello we fought twice ahah

 

good thing we have done 3 matches each time

 

 


Made me work for it tho lol 😂 

 

16 minutes ago, Benjiunkix said:

How exactly does this tournament work so that I can get the trophy?


I have the livestream still up, you can watch it and get a feel for it. You can kinda skip ahead until it starts, but it’s pretty straightforward.

Edited by Roronora_Zoro666
1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Glad to know it's a set and not just one match. Makes this go by quicker. I guess if my grasp of time is correct, there's one tomorrow at 5pm Eastern. I'll very likely be there!

And I assume since this is a beta, that once a certain time period has passed they'll open it up to all times of the day. But that might not be for a few months.

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, BrilloHD said:

Glad to know it's a set and not just one match. Makes this go by quicker. I guess if my grasp of time is correct, there's one tomorrow at 5pm Eastern. I'll very likely be there!

And I assume since this is a beta, that once a certain time period has passed they'll open it up to all times of the day. But that might not be for a few months.

Yes. The trophies are very easy . Even if it was winning 10 its still would be easy 

2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Sarah-Kimochiii said:

 

best of 3 for the first matchs, if you lose you go into a loser bracket, so if you only lost you do 4 matchs

 

semi and finales are best of 5

 

 

@Vergil i saw you too lol funny if it was a tournament between hunters 

 

2 hours ago, Roronora_Zoro666 said:


Made me work for it tho lol 😂 

 


I have the livestream still up, you can watch it and get a feel for it. You can kinda skip ahead until it starts, but it’s pretty straightforward.

 

Man I thought your names looked familiar! It was quite easy, eh? :D 

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, BrilloHD said:

Glad to know it's a set and not just one match. Makes this go by quicker. I guess if my grasp of time is correct, there's one tomorrow at 5pm Eastern. I'll very likely be there!

And I assume since this is a beta, that once a certain time period has passed they'll open it up to all times of the day. But that might not be for a few months.

 

There's one in 2 hours and 40 minutes and one in 11 hours and 40 minutes and not tomorrow. Just a heads up so you don't think it's tomorrow and miss it.

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, Thedah said:

 

There's one in 2 hours and 40 minutes and one in 11 hours and 40 minutes and not tomorrow. Just a heads up so you don't think it's tomorrow and miss it.


Its tomorrow at 1am Sunday for me. It all depends on what time zone you are in. 

Edited by Roronora_Zoro666
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Roronora_Zoro666 said:


Its tomorrow at 1am Sunday for me. It all depends on what time zone you are in. 

 

Yup, he said tomorrow 5PM eastern in his post but it's actually today 5PM eastern. Just didn't want him to miss it.

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Sarah-Kimochiii said:

 

best of 3 for the first matchs, if you lose you go into a loser bracket, so if you only lost you do 4 matchs

 

semi and finales are best of 5

Ok, I‘ll try. 
But I‘m really bad at this game lol. 😅🙈

Edited by Benjiunkix
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I couldn't make for some reason i joined before but when the coutdown finished i was kicked so i really don't know the reason. I'll try again in one hour to see how it goes. Good luck for everyone that have gained the 100% back.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Thedah said:

 

There's one in 2 hours and 40 minutes and one in 11 hours and 40 minutes and not tomorrow. Just a heads up so you don't think it's tomorrow and miss it.


Shoot, then I guess I missed the first one (even if I hadn't yet, I'm about to make dinner). Ok, so Saturday ~5pm my time. Got it, thanks! :)

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
37 minutes ago, CobraMJD said:

Yeah Couldn't play either .

Great.

I was in your lobby man, such BS!! Didnt have any problems earlier, now only next week, just great 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Saw a bunch of familiar names.

 

GG @Thedah. Shame we couldn't finish our Finals set through to the end. 

4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
49 minutes ago, BrilloHD said:


Shoot, then I guess I missed the first one (even if I hadn't yet, I'm about to make dinner). Ok, so Saturday ~5pm my time. Got it, thanks! :)

 

We have the same time zone IIRC. There's another one at 2am tonight.

 

Congrats @FreshFromThaDeli!

2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, FreshFromThaDeli said:

Saw a bunch of familiar names.

 

GG @Thedah. Shame we couldn't finish our Finals set through to the end. 

I was afraid to get paired with you 😂. Saw your warm up gameplay and you defeated the guy that was giving me trouble in seconds 

Edited by maiathewinners
1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, maiathewinners said:

I was afraid to get paired with you 1f602.png. Saw your warm up gameplay and you defeated the guy that was giving me trouble in seconds 

Thanks. You're too kind 😅 you gave me a run for my money. 

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

What is the time zone being used in the game? I’m in AEST in Australia. Bit confused 😐 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, PHIL_DADDY1 said:

What is the time zone being used in the game? I’m in AEST in Australia. Bit confused 1f610.png 


Idk if it changes depending on your standard settings, but the times are all preset even until next week.

 

7am - Saturday 

4pm - Saturday

1am - Sunday

 

This is CST time, btw. GMT-5

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, PHIL_DADDY1 said:

What is the time zone being used in the game? I’m in AEST in Australia. Bit confused 1f610.png 


The VF5 weekend tournament times for your timezone (UTC+10, ignoring daylight saving) are as follows…


Saturday:

22:00 (10 PM)

 

Sunday:

07:00 (7 AM)

16:00 (4 PM)

Edited by PMV
1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, PMV said:


The VF5 weekend tournament times for your timezone (UTC+10, ignore daylight saving) are as follows…


Saturday:

22:00 (10 PM)

 

Sunday:

07:00 (7 AM)

16:00 (4 PM)

 

@PMV Thanks mate! I see you updated your post. Is this your Brissie time? Or daylight savings time in Sydney (where I am)? You guys are an hour behind us atm...

Edited by PHIL_DADDY1
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

How long before the tournament starts does registrations open?

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
50 minutes ago, PHIL_DADDY1 said:

How long before the tournament starts does registrations open?

 

20 minutes. Another one is starting in 50ish minutes.

2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

it wont let me join the tournament was I to late to join or has it not started accepting people yet?

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

2 minutes ago, LuckySIime said:

it wont let me join the tournament was I to late to join or has it not started accepting people yet?

 

@Thedah said they don't allow registration until 20 minutes before it starts. Try again in 5 minutes.

2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.