DLC Trophies

Vergil

5 hours ago, PHIL_DADDY1 said:

@PMV Thanks mate! I see you updated your post. Is this your Brissie time? Or daylight savings time in Sydney (where I am)? You guys are an hour behind us atm...

Yes, I’m referring to the Standard Time in Brisbane/Queensland and not Daylight Time for NSW, VIC, TAS and ACT.

I cannot blame you for confusion as Daylight Saving has only just begun for all the States/Territories in Eastern Australia except Queensland. So basically you can take the times I’ve listed above then add-on an extra hour to them.

Edited by PMV
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Vergil said:

The dlc also auto pops?

1 hour ago, Mr_dealer21 said:

Yes

U need to play 1 tournament match  in jp version 

I can confirm that - got trophy for 30 Team Matches just after playing 1. What "worries" me is that only the finished tournament events are shown atm, nothing new appeared, but yesterday I saw next one scheduled on 9th of October, but it's not there anymore... I hope it wasn't one lifetime opportunity :D

Edited by Smashero

1 hour ago, ScyMantis said:

I tried at 2pm and 8am and was always kicked out of the tournament when it was about to start. I have never played a single match :(. Any solution for me?

So same thing happened to me for one of the tournaments and I think its because of how early you enter. Entry opens 20 minutes before the tournament begins so I joined right when they opened and I was able to get into the tournament. So I would say enter a tournament the moment you can enter. I hope that helps!

Edited by Elite_Sniper001
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Elite_Sniper001 said:

So same thing happened to me for one of the tournaments and I think its because of how early you enter. Entry opens 20 minutes before the tournament begins so I joined right when they opened and I was able to get into the tournament. So I would say enter a tournament the moment you can enter. I hope that helps!

Thank you very much @Elite_Sniper001, i Will try with your solution! ??